• Subscribe
  • What’s the biggest challenge in transitioning from an idea to a fully functional product?

Oyinkansola Robiat
    9 replies

Replies

Sonia Ponzo
    Collaborate across different parts to ensure readiness, involving extensive negotiation—and, of course, plenty of debugging!
    Sonia Ponzo
    @oyinkansola_robiat ahahahha my poor brain is not braining - this is what happens when you live on caffeine and nerves the week of launch (and you think you know what you are reading)! Here's an answer to your question that actually makes sense - coming from experience, I think the biggest challenge is actually knowing what should be prioritised. When you are at the beginning, the world is your oyster - so many different routes you could take, so much difference between every one of them. Our CTO kept me sane throughout, forcing me to be as lean as possible and only do what's strictly necessary but I have deviated from the lean methodology more than once sadly. So if I could go back, I would probably be clearer on priorities and on what purpose every little thing we do has.
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    @sonia_ponzo 😂…sorry dear, I can actually relate to what you experienced, during our launching. I felt the same way…..thank you so much for sharing your experience ♥️
    Alexander Galitsky
    lack of action
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Staying focused and not getting overwhelmed! Break it down into small, achievable steps.
    Abhimanyu Kapoor
    I would say it's about getting the first feature list sorted out of what you want to launch for and also having a distribution plan for how you will be attracting the first 10 customers. P.S. I would love to get your thoughts on the discussion that I recently posted and your views on it. - What’s Missing in Your Favourite Startup Newsletters?
    Arthur
    Launching soon!
    Choose one feature from your ideas. Get started now!