• Subscribe
  • What's the Biggest Challenge You're Facing This Week?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    22 replies
    New week, new challenges, right? Honestly, for me, it’s all about juggling multiple projects and racing against deadlines. 🏃‍♂️🕒 It feels like there’s just not enough hours in the day sometimes! UM, What about you? What’s the one thing that’s got you sweating this week? Whether it’s a crazy workload, a tricky project, or just trying to keep it all together—let’s hear it! Drop your challenges below. Maybe we can help each other out or at least know we’re not alone in the hustle. We’ve got this! 💪

Replies

hannah
    Understanding how to launch a product on PH! There are too many resources, it’s quite overwhelming 😅
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @fusillihannah Which product you are about to launch?
    An
    As the head of multiple products, I have to deal with tons of things every day, when will AI help me batch process all kinds of things?
    Karl Mechkin
    The biggest challenge this week is for sure our launch on PH! Also yesterday I had a meeting with the first group of our potential public partners. It went well, so I hope it will be the same with our launch :)
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @karl_mechkin Best of luck with your launch, Karl! :) On which date?
    Alexander Galitsky
    Getting some sleep
    Rahul Parmar
    I am balancing priorities while keeping progress steady. How about you?
    Leon Jacken
    Distribution - Product is basically beta ready and now it's time to get first user on the tool.
    Jasmine Clarke
    My biggest challenge this week is trying to stay on top of my never-ending to-do list. It's been a bit overwhelming, but I'm getting through it one step at a time.
    Arabella Waters
    This week has been all about dealing with unexpected delays in a project I’m working on. It’s definitely testing my patience!
    Maximilian Ayers
    I’m struggling a bit with juggling work and personal commitments right now. Finding that balance is proving to be quite the task.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I am planning the best use case for the last 3 months of this year to reach my goals.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @vaibhavdwivedi What’s the top use case you're considering?
    Cora Genevieve Holloway
    I've been using Andi from Riku.ai to streamline my workflow and batch process things. It's an AI assistant that integrates with all my apps like Gmail, Slack, Jira, etc. Makes life way easier as a PM juggling multiple products. Check it out!