What's the book everyone should read in 2024?

Sjoerd Handgraaf
4 replies
What's the book that Product Hunters should read in order to make their 2024 the best one yet? I was reminded of this because of @Lena Pol's post about productivity tools (https://www.producthunt.com/disc...). I just finished "Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals" by Oliver Burkeman. It has been a while since I've been so impressed by a book. It offers a revolutionary take on time management, confronting our finite 4,000-week lifespan with a bold, counterintuitive approach. Burkeman challenges the relentless quest for productivity, advocating for embracing our limitations to find true fulfillment. This isn't just a productivity guide, but a profound journey through our relationship with time and mortality. It's a compelling read for anyone overwhelmed by life's relentless pace, providing practical wisdom and a transformative perspective on how to live meaningfully within the bounds of our fleeting time. A must-read for those seeking to balance life's demands with the pursuit of genuine happiness. Recommend your book below!

Replies

Nadir Mansor
Hi, HBR 10 must reads on making smart decisions
Anna Solovyova
I have "Alchemy: The Surprising Power of Ideas That Don't Make Sense" from Rory Sutherland and "Shoe Dog" from Phil Knight in my Jan-Feb reading list :)
Tammy Martin
In 2024, the must-read book is undoubtedly "The Birth of Modern Italy" by C. M. Ady. This insightful historical exploration vividly captures Italy's transformative journey, offering profound insights into its rich past. For an in-depth understanding, check out the curated list of italy history books. It's a captivating resource for those eager to delve into Italy's fascinating history and culture. Happy reading!