• Subscribe
  • What’s the first thing you do at the start of your workday?

Janice
    9 replies

Replies

Natalie
    I typically start my workday by checking my calendar and emails to get an overview of any urgent tasks or meetings. It helps me plan my day more effectively.
    Samson Idegwu
    I usually start my day by reviewing my to-do list to get a sense of what needs my attention first.
    Janice
    @samson_idegwu Thanks for sharing! Reviewing your to-do list is a great way to get a clear picture of your daily priorities. It’s a solid strategy to stay focused!
    Jessica Flower
    I like to begin my workday by setting clear priorities for the day. It helps me stay focused and organized.
    Janice
    @jessica_flower Thanks for sharing, Jessica! Starting your day by setting clear priorities is a great way to stay focused and organized. It’s a practice that can really set the tone for a productive day!
    Lesile Hensley
    For me,, it’s all about checking emails and messages to see if there’s anything urgent that I need to address right away.
    Janice
    @lesile_hensley Thanks for sharing, Lesile! Checking emails and messages first thing is a smart move to ensure you’re on top of anything urgent. It’s a great way to start the day prepared!
    Olivia Jane Miller
    I usually start by checking my email and Slack to see if there are any urgent items that need immediate attention. Then I review my task list and pick 1-2 important things to focus on first. I find that tackling the crucial to-dos early in the day when I'm freshest allows me to make good progress. The rest of the day I can handle smaller tasks that come up.
    Brandon Lee Mitchell
    Usually start by scanning my inbox to flag any urgent emails that came in overnight. Then I review my task list and calendar to prioritize and plan out my day. A big cup of coffee helps me get going too! ☕💪