• Subscribe
  • What's the most common misunderstanding marketers have about AI's role in marketing?

Monalisa Sethi
    5 replies

Replies

Hasan Mahmood
    People think AI will replace marketers, but it actually enhances their work by automating routine tasks, letting them focus more on strategy and creativity
    Ali Anjamparuthi
    I think the most common misunderstanding is that AI will completely replace human creativity and decision-making. While AI is good at data analysis, automation, and optimizing campaigns, it cannot replicate the detailed understanding and innovative thinking that humans bring to marketing strategies. Consider AI a powerful tool that enhances and supports marketers' efforts rather than a replacement.
    Monalisa Sethi
    I've tested various AI marketing tools, mostly for content creation (text, audio, video). However, I haven't tried any for distribution (no, I don't mean automatic scheduling). Additionally, AI solutions for engagement and retention seem underdeveloped (I can think of only Aampe which has come closer). Content creation tools often lack context awareness, though some like Sequens AI are getting closer. Currently, I rely on extensive prompt engineering in ChatGPT and Gemini to achieve near-perfect results, but it's exhausting. Ideally, a tool would eliminate this need, as it defeats the purpose if I'm doing all the work.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    That ChatGPT does everything for you. It can help you in many ways, but for example, generates very repetitive and generic ideas. + Sometimes come up with totally nonsensical words.
    Hibba Shahid
    Many people believe that AI will completely replace marketers. In reality, AI is a tool that enhances human capabilities, allowing marketers to focus on strategy and creativity while automating repetitive tasks.