• Subscribe
  • What’s the most creative (or weird) idea you’ve tried that actually worked?

Haiqa Irfan
    14 replies

Replies

My3 Murthy
    Our team set up a get a custom nike shoes booth at an event & it went viral. It was expensive but it paid for itself in terms of leads
    Haiqa Irfan
    @my3_murthy That's fantastic to hear! It sounds like the booth was a real hit and a great investment in terms of visibility and leads. Have you noticed any specific strategies or elements that contributed most to its success?
    Kan Singh
    Our team created a scavenger hunt using QR codes around the city to promote our new app. It was a fun and engaging way to get people involved and it really paid off!
    Haiqa Irfan
    @kan_singh That sounds like a QR-eatively brilliant idea, Kan! Who knew hunting could be this tech-savvy and fun?
    Emma Preston
    We turned our office into a pop-up art gallery for a week to attract local traffic and it was a hit! People loved the unique experience and it boosted our brand visibility.
    Abdul Razzaq
    Looking forward to hearing your creative (or weird) success stories!
    Jonah Muye
    Turning Problems into Ideas! Sometimes, the best way to generate creative solutions is to flip the script. For a stagnant product, we tried "reverse brainstorming." Instead of brainstorming new features, we listed everything we hated about the product.
    Haiqa Irfan
    @jonahmuye Brilliant approach to shake things up and spark innovation!
    IK
    I once created a "silent disco" for my team meetings where everyone wore wireless headphones to listen to the speaker, and it surprisingly boosted focus and engagement. It was a fun and effective way to cut down on distractions!
    Ritesh Jain
    If you're searching for the best Mobile app development company in Ireland, for your business app development journey, so Helpful Insight is the best Web & App development company.
    Gurkaran Singh
    I once used a combination of coding magic and a sprinkle of unicorn dust to optimize our website's loading time. It was like teaching a sloth to breakdance, but hey, it worked like a charm! 🦄💻
    Ronald Young
    Haha, weird ideas that worked... let's see. I once tried putting my phone in a ziplock bag filled with uncooked rice to 'fix' it after dropping it in the pool. Surprisingly, it actually sucked the moisture out and brought my phone back to life. 😆 I've heard others swear by using banana peels to shine shoes or mayonnaise as a hair conditioner. Hey, don't knock it till you try it, right? 🤷‍♂️