• Subscribe
  • What's the most favorite social media platform you're using right now? 🤔

Bilal Asif
    19 replies
    Hey Product Hunters! 👋 I'm curious to know which social media platform is your current go-to. Is it Twitter for the latest news, Instagram for the visuals, or maybe LinkedIn for networking? Personally, I've been loving LinkedIn lately—it's been great for connecting with like-minded professionals and discovering new opportunities. How about you? Let’s chat! 😊

Replies

Sharon Alessandra
    Hi, Bilal ! I would say my personal favorite social media is Tiktok because there's a lot of entertaining and educational content. If you're a digital marketer, you also can use that platform to sell your digital products by making some ads videos
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @sharonas Wow! Good to know. Thanks for sharing. :D
    Udaya Sri
    For me, it’s Product Hunt because the community is so welcoming to beginners who want to start networking. And lately, LinkedIn has also been great to use.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @udaya_sri I couldn't agree more. PH is the best for building and networking with great minds. :D
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I would say that I find Facebook rather amusing lately.
    Janu Lingeswaran
    X, mainly for the great Indie Hacker / Build In Public Community over there
    Yue Weiyi
    Twitter first, there are a lot of people on Twitter who share political, military, and social news, and there are a lot of celebrities who are active there
    Nathan Covey
    X. Tons of people to chat with and give feedback.
    Kacy Boone ❇️
    TikTok for pure-fun & brain rot. LinkedIn for career/work-life inspo.
    For me its YouTube and X
    Toni
    I use social media as a business tool. So I focus on the platform where my target audience is. For my B2B product growth service I focus on LinkedIn.
    Ronan Hardy
    I like YouTube & Reddit
    Gyula Rusinczky
    Definitely Bluesky and Cara.🫶🏻
    Salar Davari
    Reddit and Pinterest.
    Momin Ul Abidin
    Right now, Instagram is great for visual inspiration and creativity, while LinkedIn is my go-to for professional networking and industry insights.
    Angela Ni
    LinkedIn! Always finding great ideas and amazing event news on there
    Gene M Carter
    I’ve been really enjoying Twitter lately. It’s great for quick updates and connecting with people in my industry.
    Sarah Jade
    I find myself spending a lot of time on LinkedIn. It’s super helpful for professional networking and finding industry insights.
    Jasper Elliot Sinclair
    I'm really loving Instagram right now! Great for sharing photos and videos, and the Reels feature is a fun TikTok alternative. Plus the algorithm seems to show me content I'm genuinely interested in. What do you like about TikTok in particular?