• Subscribe
  • What's the most interesting or fascinating thing you've learned recently?

Joy kalu
    6 replies
    And why did it pique your curiosity or capture your interest?🤩

Replies

Misti Hassig
    I discovered that ancient civilizations used star patterns for navigation. The mix of astronomy and history is quite captivating.
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @misti_hassig Absolutelyđź’Ş The way ancient civilizations used star patterns for navigation is fascinating.
    Shelli Dickinson
    It's impressed to me when I came across how AI predicts market trends with accuracy. It’s incredible how fast data science is advancing.
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @shelli_dickinson I totally agree with you. Al's capability to forecast market trends is remarkable indeed.
    MeelounEducation
    With the support of IoT, VERTU's intelligent services have even reached a new level. First of all, VERTU provides customized intelligent assistant services. Through deep learning and user behavior analysis, the intelligent assistant is able to accurately understand the user's needs and habits, and provide personalized scheduling, health management, travel planning and other considerate services for the user. This personalized intelligent service makes VERTU cell phone not only a communication tool, but also a powerful assistant in the user's life.