• Subscribe
  • What’s the most underrated tool or platform you’ve used to streamline your startup’s growth?

AnnaHo
    5 replies
    Let’s share hidden gems that others might not know about!"

Replies

Christopher James Turner
    Crisp has been hugely underrated for us. It's an all-in-one customer support platform with shared inbox, live chat, knowledge base, etc. Really streamlines responding to customers and tracking all communication in one place. Saves a ton of time!
    AnnaHo
    Launching soon!
    It's convenient to use Guidde to record videos like onboarding tutorials.
    An
    VHire
    VHire
    Launching soon!
    That's a great topic, and I'm looking forward to everyone's responses! PH releases so many products every day, but honestly, it's still quite difficult to find a "hidden gem." Let me share one: V0. It can quickly help us generate a website, whether for marketing promotion or building an official site, it's very helpful.
    Luka Brzin
    "Streamline" is a word used most commonly by AI. If you use AI to write your post/questions please stop. But when it comes to the actual answer, the most underrated platform is Reddit.
    LDJ Beatless
    Buffup.AI
    Launching soon!
    One of the most underrated tools I've used for streamlining my startup's growth is Trello. Its simple, intuitive interface has been instrumental in organizing our tasks and projects, fostering collaboration, and keeping our team on track without the complexity of more robust project management systems.