• Subscribe
  • What’s the next big problem in tech waiting to be solved?

Priyanka
    7 replies

Replies

Elowen Foster
    For me, the next big challenge is bridging the digital divide.
    Easton Dean
    I think the biggest problem is cybersecurity.
    Colton Stewart
    I'm really concerned about the environmental impact of teach.
    Michael
    Some of the next major technological challenges will be to simplify data privacy and security for the typical user. While encryption and data protection have advanced, many people still lack the necessary tools and skills to manage personal data safely.
    Ryan Chen
    My instinct says data privacy, but if we broaden the discussion to societal welfare, there's definitely more we can do. Think about creating accessible tech for minority groups like people with disabilities. Imagine using AI to bring more equity into the world—now that’s a tech problem worth solving!
    Tom Rudnai
    The narcissist in me wants to say content attribution :) The realist thinks that gen AI is going to create a load of new cybersecurity problems and that a lot of big companies will be built in that space
    Jason Matthew Lewis
    In my opinion, the biggest challenges are data privacy protection and AI ethics and oversight. We need robust solutions to protect user data and make AI systems transparent and accountable as they become more powerful and ubiquitous across industries.