• Subscribe
  • What's the quirkiest way you've ever marketed your product?

Abdul Rehman
    19 replies

Replies

Nathaniel Vogler
    once partnered with a local artist for custom packaging which really stood out.
    Ashrey Ignise R
    Great question Abdul! We haven't tried anything quirky yet at Artus but we definitely plan to soon!
    Muhammad Hassan
    We once held a flash mob in which everyone dressed as our product. It turned heads and got people talking!
    Robert Smith
    I once marketed my product by partnering with a local coffee shop to create a themed menu for a week. Each drink and pastry was named after features of our product and customers could get a discount by sharing a photo of their order on social media with our hashtag. It was quirky and fun, and it got people talking.
    Samantha Den
    I once hosted a I once hosted a meme contest related to our product. The entries were hilarious, and it really got people talking.
    Simran Kumar
    I made a quirky animated video featuring our product as a superhero. It was cheesy but definitely grabbed attention.
    Tanya Sharath
    I once ran a ‘mystery box’ campaign where customers had no idea what they were getting until it arrived. The element of surprise created a buzz, and the excitement spread quickly. People shared their unboxing experiences on social media, and it turned into a fun, viral moment for our brand.
    Panda Express
    The Rare Breed Trigger is a special upgrade for guns that makes shooting smoother and more accurate. It is well-made from strong materials, so it lasts a long time and works well even with lots of use. Many gun owners like it because it feels better to use than the standard trigger that comes with the gun.
    Walter
    We once dressed up as our product's mascot and handed out flyers at a local festival. People loved it, and we got tons of attention!
    A satire music video with our product in it was one of the results. It was a complete joke, but it went viral!!
    Richard Lewis
    We held a flash mob in the center of crowded shopping malls and everyone suddenly rushed to try our product at once. A little quirky but it certainly gave us some exposure!
    Amy G. Debnam
    We once dressed up in goofy costumes and handed out free samples at a local fair.
    Peter Victor
    We sponsored a local band's gig and had them write a jingle about our product. It was quirky but really memorable.
    Addau Rabiu
    We did a mystery box giveaway, where people had no idea what they were getting. The curiosity drove tons of traffic 🚦.
    Lois Roberson
    We once sent out fortune cookies with custom messages about our product. It was a hit!
    Tina Kim
    We created a fake dating profile for our product and matched it with potential customers. Definitely got people talking!
    Tumblar Kevin
    Our team dressed up as our product mascot and handed out samples in random public places. People loved the surprise!
    Poll Coll
    I remember this hilarious campaign where a company sent out 'stress balls' disguised as their competitors product. Squeezing the ball revealed a message about their own, superior offering. It was a bold move, but it definitely generated buzz.
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    QR code on my tshirt