• Subscribe
  • What's your best tool for community building? (Discord, Telegram or Slack?)

Joy kalu
    25 replies

Replies

Sarah Jonathan Namdas
    I try discord too but slack and telegram are very useful tool
    Stephanie Cameron
    @sarah_jonathan_namdas Hey Sarah! I am thinking about Discord but not sure because of my audience. How did you know Discord was for your audience?
    Miyene Tom
    i don't know much about discord, if am to choose I'll go with slack cause is more mature and seem professional
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    @miyene_tom I agree with you, in addition its more user friendly compared to discord
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @miyene_tom Alright... thanks a bunch dear❤️
    YanXu
    I want to learn how community building works, but I don't know how to get started with it
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @all_appp_games To build a successful community, you ought to start by identifying your target audience, establish an online presence, such as a website or social media channels, to reach and engage with your audience. Encourage participation by fostering discussions and then creating opportunities for members to interact.
    Susan R. Pruitt
    I have seen Telegram as a solid tool for community building.
    Anastasia Dashkevich
    @susan_r_pruitt @joy_kalu1 I also prefer telegram, for me it is the most convenient tool to get new information and reach new people. For some markets it is also an effective tool to build community around your brand.
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @susan_r_pruitt wow! interesting ✌️
    Jhony Srear
    I prefer Discord because of its versatility.
    Stephanie Cameron
    @jhony_srear Hey, I am thinking about using Discord but I am not sure it matches my target audience. Can you share some insights about your audience?
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @jhony_srear Alright.
    Zackary Mendez
    Prefer disord for its flexibility and integration options that help in managing large communities.
    Stephanie Cameron
    @zackary_mendez Hey Zackary, my audience is 35-55. Do you think Discord would work for them? Who do you use it with?
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    Yunusa Abdullahi
    Slack is useful for community building in work environments due to its organizational tools and integrations.
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @yunusa_abdullahi Noted!✌️
    Paul Mbetobong
    Telegram is great for building communities with its ease of use and strong messaging capabilities.
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @paul_mbetobong That's really cool.
    Chioma Nzomiwu
    Slack is effective for community building, especially for professional groups needing structured communication.
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @chioma_nzomiwu fantastic!
    Umaru
    . Slack is ideal for me especially when managing smaller, focused groups
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @umaru_sanda Alright... thanks
    Myles McPherson
    Many people have problems with Discord, Slackc etc. I'm building hackerhuddle.com to give indie hackers a better solution