What's your favorite app to plan vacations, parties or shopping with friends and family?

Pritam Nanda
5 replies
Whether it's for a short weekend trip or an exotic vacation for the holidays, there's always a plan cooking with friends, family or colleagues. With so much planning going on, how do you organize and discuss those ideas with your group?

Replies

Kolton
I'm probably the worst person to ask on this, but I'll add my input: I typically book a one-way ticket about a week before traveling, same with booking Airbnb, and then show up, talk with locals or other travelers about excursions, best food/experiences, normal pricing etc. This helps me get a much more authentic feel than online blogs and makes immersion into the culture much more worthwhile. This may change as I am a young single male currently, but worth showing how non-users operate as well (currently traveling all throughout South America, with North Africa/Middle East the rest of the year)
Jennifer
Take a look at: www.voiaje.com it lets you organize all your travel documents Let me know what you think!
Roman Vorozhtsov
I don't use the app for scheduling. I usually create a chat in telegram!
Amanda Trincher
For this, I just have a list of companies or online shopping apps that help you make orders and purchases quickly. I think that this is the best option, just making orders for everything you need or booking
Stacey L. Travis
I play pool with my family and go to beach. Recently bought an a pool table. Visit for aluminum pool table price in usa