• Subscribe
  • What’s Your Favorite Daily Habit for a Productive Morning?

Vimal Kumar
    114 replies
    Mornings set the tone for the rest of the day. What's the one habit you always start your day with to stay productive and motivated? Vote and share any unique routines you love!

Replies

Viktor Surkov
    Productive morning is when you produce something, and to produce something you simply have to do your job, right? So I would say that my morning is 1. Brush teeth (2 min) 2. Coffee + Cigarette (5 min) +3 min extra :) 3. Go through emails (3 min) 4. Go through messages (3 min) 5. Open the laptop and start working So in total, it takes 15-20 since awakening to start working. Doing that exactly this for the last couple of years, and works great for me.
    Borja DR
    Organizing my day with time-blocking on my calendar + establishing 2 priorities I want to have achieved by the end of the day
    Joseph Lee
    Exercise is the best way to start the morning!!
    Farzad Soltani
    Making my bed. Rituals, rituals, rituals!
    Ingmar Klein
    Launching soon!
    delaying coffee and getting straight work :)
    Kelly Kim
    Sunrise: Guided Journaling & Mindfulness
    Sunrise: Guided Journaling & Mindfulness
    Writing a journal entry about this week's resolutions
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Exercising – it is like boosting my whole day. When I have it I know that I am prepared to move on all day through the tasks.
    Vimal Kumar
    @busmark_w_nika Any exercises that you suggest?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @vimal_kumar_rai Morning exercise for flexibility, yoga or light pilats. Actually... I train my core :D
    Iulian D
    I always spend a few minutes planning out my top 3 priorities. It keeps me on track and makes the morning more productive!
    Vimal Kumar
    @idowbmarc Thank you for sharing!! Would you like to share how you set your priorities?
    Ayush Pawar
    45 min swim followed by 45 mins of running
    Amelia Miller
    Exercise first thing, always. Not even a full workout sometimes, just stretching or a short run, but it energizes me.
    Vimal Kumar
    @ameliamiller Are you into swimming too?
    Katterine Davis
    For me, it’s all about a slow start. I take 5 minutes with my coffee to just breathe and think about what I want to achieve today. Slows me down, but weirdly helps me stay productive throughout.
    Alexander Galitsky
    Seeing 5 missed calls from my boss in the morning, at about 11-11:30 am is a game changer. Especially when the deadlines are burning 🔥
    Natalie Ermishina
    Definitely planning - I can't start the working day without it :)
    M Anees
    Meditating for a few minutes to clear my mind
    Sotiris Kourouklis
    Praying does it for me. While I do my morning routine I say the Jesus prayer
    Dany
    Launching soon!
    Drinking a cup of tea 🍵 and then playing my work playlist before opening my task and calendar app! 🤩
    Tanya
    @itsdany Hi Dany, why not listen to a personalized news summery podcast? Provide what you focus on and interested in, and hands free as well, Try UnaPod! BTW we are launching, need your support lol~!
    Dany
    Launching soon!
    @tanya_unapod That's a bright idea! I haven't gotten the chance to try listening to a personalised summary podcast, I'll definitely keep an eye out when you're launching! 😉
    Tanya
    @itsdany Hi Dany,thanks for replying! We are launching now, you can search Unapod to see details! And I’m happy to help u for knowing us!
    Dany
    Launching soon!
    @tanya_unapod Looks nice!!! 🤩 If you can please also support our product launching soon, highly appreciate it!!! https://www.producthunt.com/prod... 🚀
    Yulita Nurul
    5minutes yoga to refresh mind 🥰
    Moaz Ahmad
    Jogging or walking most of the time.
    Nifal Adam
    A brisk walk with tea/coffee in hand.
    Vimal Kumar
    @nifal_adam2 That's nice... BTW what do you prefer more... A cup full of tea or coffee?
    Vaibhav
    Having a mental plan of how the day should look like.