• Subscribe
  • What's Your Favorite Item on the McDonald's Menu?

Lina Ch
    9 replies
    Hey Product Hunt Community! I'm curious to know, what’s your go-to item on the McDonald's menu and why? Do you have any specific memories or stories associated with your favorite McDonald's meal? Also, have you tried any of their seasonal or limited-time items that you’d recommend? Looking forward to your delicious recommendations!

Replies

Albex Ulpoer
    If I had to choose, I’d say the McDonald's Big Mac is a classic favorite. Its combination of two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions on a sesame seed bun makes it a timeless option. It’s always intriguing to check out McDonald's menu prices, as they can vary by location but generally offer good value for a satisfying meal.
    Leenu
    I absolutely love the McChicken! It reminds me of my college days when it was my go-to meal during study breaks. The crispy chicken and the classic mayo always hit the spot. Also, the Shamrock Shake during St. Patrick’s Day is a must-try! For more McDonald's menu insights,
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    I am based in Japan and the McDonald's here is unarguably the best. My favorites are Shrimp Filet-O and Teritama Burger. 🍔 Also their nori seaweed seasoning with the fries is amazing! 🍟
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I do not visit that :D
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @lina_ch! 😄 My all-time favorite has to be the McChicken! It takes me back to those late-night drives with friends, always ending with a McChicken feast. 🍔 Also, the Shamrock Shake is a must-try when it's available – super refreshing! What about you? What's your go-to? 😍
    Gurkaran Singh
    My favorite item on the McDonald's menu is the classic Big Mac - it's like the Elon Musk of burgers, a legendary choice that never disappoints! Have you ever had a McFlurry dance party in the drive-thru?
    Mileva
    Its mac n cheese 🤤.
    techinon
    Teritama burger is my fav. However i prefer other restaurants over this like CAFFENIO! Are you searching for the most up-to-date caffenio menu prices in Mexico? Look no further! We have compiled the complete menu with the latest prices and photos to satisfy your curiosity and help you plan your next visit.
    Gorilla Fight
    This promotion provides variety and caters https://mcdonaldswrapofday.co.uk/ to budget-conscious customers who want to enjoy McDonald's popular chicken wraps at a great value.