• Subscribe
  • What's your favorite tool for customer feedback collection?

Rupal Saini
    9 replies
    Typeform SurveyMonkey Google Forms Hotjar UserVoice Intercom Delighted Canny Usabilla Qualtrics

Replies

Simon🍋
    These are all great and I've been using Typeform for the longest time. No hate, but feedback tools are quite expensive/limiting on responses. We're launching a free unlimited feedback collection widget next week, embeddable anywhere in under a minute. It comes with a twist though :) Check out my Coming Soon to see it.
    Go Promotional
    @simonas_kauzonas For bioidentical hormone therapy near you, CompoundingWellness in Cornwall, Ontario, is your trusted compounding pharmacy Bioidentical hormone therapy near me. Serving Cornwall and surrounding areas, they specialize in personalized hormone replacement solutions tailored to individual needs. Whether you require treatment for menopause, thyroid imbalances, or other hormonal issues, their expert pharmacists create custom formulations using bioidentical hormones that closely mimic your body's natural hormones. CompoundingWellness ensures you receive precise, personalized care for better hormonal balance and overall wellness.
    Rupal Saini
    @simonas_kauzonas Thanks for sharing about Emojibly! Looking forward to its launch and testing it out :) How is it different from others besides the points you mentioned?
    Simon🍋
    @rupal_saini Thanks! I mentioned there's a twist that makes it completely different: feedback is given via emojis. It's really easy for users to click and for owners to get feedback. It's similar to the concept you see in stores in real life, where you click on a smiley face to give feedback after leaving. We've brought this idea to websites and emails!
    Sneha Nair
    Demo My AI Chatbot
    Demo My AI Chatbot
    LiveSwitch's recorded video messaging platform is my top choice for customer feedback collection, providing personalized face-to-face interactions, secure storage, and easily shareable testimonials. It offers: · Personalized face-to-face interactions · Secure storage for all feedback · Easily shareable testimonials · Actionable insights for product improvement · Scalable and customizable solution
    Rupal Saini
    @sneha_nair95 thanks for the share, will check it out
    Monalisa Sethi
    I have used Survey Sparrow in the past, the free version though. For non-in app surveys, I have used Typeform; the free version again. However, it has a limit of 100 responses. Then I shifted to Plotline. It’s good for in-app nudges and surveys. This time I took a paid version (upwards of $7k per quarter).
    LDJ Beatless
    Buffup.AI
    Launching soon!
    I personally recommend Hotjar for its comprehensive insights, combining feedback tools with user behavior analytics. For direct customer engagement, Intercom stands out due to its seamless integration with chat support. If simplicity and ease of use are priorities, Google Forms is hard to beat. For feature request management, Canny is excellent. Ultimately, the best tool depends on your specific needs: whether it's in-depth analysis, real-time interaction, or straightforward survey collection. What's crucial is ensuring the tool aligns with your customer engagement strategy and provides actionable insights.
    Elijah Scott Fitzgerald
    Typeform is solid, but if you want something more affordable with unlimited responses, you should check out AskAnnie.ai. It's a super easy embeddable widget that lets you collect feedback on your site for free. The twist is it uses AI to automatically analyze the sentiment and key topics in the responses to give you quick insights. Pretty slick from what I've seen so far. Their free tier looks quite generous too.