• Subscribe
  • What’s your favorite VS Code extension?

Harshu thaheed
    10 replies

Replies

Nick Frost
    My favorite VS Code extension has to be Prettier. It keeps my code looking neat without any extra effort
    Nathan Covey
    Prob CodeClimbers
    murph
    Aside Remote SSH? Probably the Jupyter suite. I like working with a script, interactive window, and terminal open. Postman gets an honorable mention.
    Ronald Walker
    I'm big fan of Live Server. It lets me see the changes to my code in real time without having to refresh the browser manually.
    Oliver Charlotte
    Prettier!!! Everyone in your team is likely to have differing opinions on what makers code readable but prettier helps enforce a consistent style which can be very helpful for large projects.
    Yung ruwala
    My favorite VS Code extension has to be Prettier. It helps me keep my code clean and consistently formatted without any effort.
    Jhony Srear
    I am a no code person 😁
    Jasper James
    I'm really into the Prettier extension for keeping my code neat and tidy. What’s your go-to VS Code extension?
    Ashley James
    I don't use VS Code myself, but I hear a lot of people rave about the Prettier extension.
    Ezra Quentin Wolfe
    GitLens all the way! Makes navigating and understanding code commits so much easier, especially when working with others. Also a big fan of Bracket Pair Colorizer 2 for keeping track of nested code blocks.