• Subscribe
  • What’s your go-to comfort activity when you’ve had a rough day?

gatsby
    21 replies
    Whenever I’ve had a tough day, I love curling up with a cozy blanket and watching my favorite comfort show. Add some snacks into the mix, and I’m instantly feeling better. 🍿📺 What about you?

Replies

Andrew C.
    hit the gym and sweat out all the stress
    gatsby
    @andrewcanday lovely, youre not just pushing away the stress but it also make you healthy and gain such a nice body
    Andrew C.
    whats your stress buster ?
    Martha Enwemuche
    Have a cool shower then listen to music
    gatsby
    @enwemuche_martha Oh yeahh music always do the best, do you also like to sing while shower?
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    I'll take a looong walk outside. No phone - no music.
    gatsby
    @mogthesify Kinda agree, phone is such a distraction isn't it? But i think i cannot live without music, it will be bored to have a long walk without listening to it. But everyone has their preferences, and a long walk without both of it could be a time to sort out our thought
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    @gatsbydelrey I sometimes find that even music is too much for me. I need complete sensory isolation.
    bunga
    I find that engaging in a creative hobby, such as painting or writing, can be very therapeutic. It's a great way to express myself and forget about my worries.
    gatsby
    @bunga_trisnulia Doing something you love its a great thing, you can be productive and create something beautiful. Probably you could sell some of your work too and earn money. Thats really great! 🎉
    YanXu
    Meeting my friends for a drink and a chat
    Udaya Sri
    I love listening to music. It helps me forget about the day’s stress.
    gatsby
    @udaya_sri Couldn't agree more, sometimes when i get stressed i just lay on my bed while listening to classical
    Bianca Tanase
    I either read a book, hit the gym or take a walk in the forest. 💚
    Hasan Mahmood
    watching a movie or listening to podcast
    Momin Ul Abidin
    My go-to comfort activity after a rough day is diving into a good book or listening to calming music. It helps me unwind and shift my focus away from the day's challenges.
    Liam Patrick O'Connor
    Go for a long walk while listening to my favorite podcasts or playlists. The fresh air and mental stimulation help me reset and gain perspective. Also love getting lost in a good book to help me unwind and escape from a stressful day for a bit.