• Subscribe
  • What's your go to strategy for building strong relationships through email?

Vijay Kanth
    8 replies
    When I first started emailing influencers and professionals, I had no idea how to build meaningful connections. I knew I liked engaging with others, but I didn’t understand how to communicate effectively. If I could give advice to my younger self, it would be: – Focus on creating genuine value in your communication. – Personalize your emails to reflect the recipient’s interests or work. – Don’t hesitate to negotiate confidently and professionally. By following these steps, I would have built stronger relationships and achieved better outcomes much earlier. What advice would you give to your younger self about building relationships through email?

Replies

Mas Esq
    I find that asking open-ended questions is a great way to engage with others.
    Adnan Salim
    Newsletters are a good start
    Bernice Ferguson
    I try to check in regularly with my contacts, even if it's just a quick note to say hi. Keeping the lines of communication open helps build trust over time.
    Ripha T
    A simple greeting with their name and a few words about their last message can really make a difference.