• Subscribe
  • What’s your proudest achievement with your startup?

Priyanka Saini
    26 replies

Replies

Justice Ojoka
    I’m proud of building a strong team that believes in our vision.
    Priyanka Saini
    @justice_ojoka great 😊
    Dan O'Malley
    I'll keep it simple. The fact that I started! I'm proud it's not just an idea in my head that I say I'll try "one day."
    Priyanka Saini
    @dan_o_malley Yeah, sometimes taking one step to do it, rather than overthinking how to take the step, is all we need. It's truly a proud moment, Dan.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    The fact that users can finally complete "onboarding" without being lost in app :)
    Priyanka Saini
    @kostyabolsh This is super goood Kostya!!! Bravo!
    Aayushi Singh
    Won National Award for the Product innovation.
    Priyanka Saini
    @asaayushii wow 🤩 this is amazing! congratulations 🙌🏽
    Violeta Redig
    Reaching a million users in the first year was our biggest win. It proved our idea was solid and in demand.
    Priyanka Saini
    @violeta_redig great! million users !!!! amazing 🤩 what was the idea??
    Emilio Chongbang
    I’m proud of how we changed our approach based on feedback. Our new product really took off after that.
    Joseph Lucio
    Building a great team has been the best part. Watching us grow and work together has been really fulfilling.
    Ashley James
    I believe landing our first major client was a huge milestone and a proud moment for the team.
    Rohit Kumar
    My proudest moment was launching our product and getting good reviews.
    Priyanka Saini
    @rothit_kumar_cd wonderful! share your product.
    Thomas Harper
    I'm proudest of our first major customer. Seeing someone believe in our product enough to invest in it was an unforgettable moment
    Munna Baskey
    The proudest moment for me was when we successfully launched our product. It was a huge team effort and seeing it live was incredible
    Priyanka Saini
    @munna_baskey Wonderful Munna!! Congratulations!
    Uttam Kumar
    For me, it's the feedback from our users. Hearing how our solution has positively impacted their lives makes all the hard work worth it.
    Priyanka Saini
    @uttam_kumar_bree wonderful Uttam!! what solutions you have made.. please share. :) congratulations.
    Hambali Salisu
    Reached a point where the product consistently met the needs of the target market,
    Christian Onochie
    Expanded our user base significantly within a short period, demonstrating the product’s appeal and market demand.
    Priyanka Saini
    @christian_onochie Amazing Christian! Congratulations for your great achievement! :)
    Maison K. 🎯
    building a community business with over 300 members, that's what I'm proud of.
    Priyanka Saini
    @mohsen_khani Hey Maison, this is great!! 300 members, a lot of numbers. :D congratulations.