• Subscribe
  • What‘s your tips to stay motivated as a developer as well as a founder?

Morgan Kung
    17 replies
    Hi hunters, To be honest, being a startup founder is a stressful role. I believe that many of us intermittently want to give up, but have all persevered through self-regulation of emotions. What I want to say is that for a startup founder, learning to relax and stay motivated is crucial for our physical and mental health, team atmosphere, and business success. Here is my ways to stay motived: https://gemoo.com/blog/stay-motivated-as-a-startup-founder.htm TL;DR 1. Define Your Why 2. Connect to Other Founders 3. Celebrate Small Wins 4. Take breaks 5. Meet some Positive People What your strategies are?

Replies

Uma Venugopal
    I love these points! I've a network of other founders and we're all able to connect and support each other through the highs & lows most of the time. So I'd say, building a support system should be #1.
    Morgan Kung
    @uma_venugopal Agreed. Having a strong network of support can make all the difference in achieving our goals. Do you have any communities recommend joining?
    Janine N
    Great topic @inc_gemoo Learn and accept that failing at something or doing something wrong the first or second time is part of the journey. If you had the same knowledge at that same point in time again you would do everything the same way.. I think reminding yourself of that is very important for a founder or entrepreneur.
    Morgan Kung
    @janine_nitz Absolutely agree! It is necessary to learn from review and self-reflection, it keep us from making the same stupid mistake over and over again.
    William J. Montgomery
    One of the best things you can do is join a community. Find a community within your areas of interest. Or visit football legends anytime.
    Morgan Kung
    @william_j_montgomery Absolutely! Right communities help us to grow, learn, and connect with others. In fact, I have learned a lot from other founders in different communities. And thanks to sharing the football legends, such games really can help people to relax sometimes.
    Hooria Ahmed
    Have a clear vision of what you want to achieve and set achievable goals to help you get there.
    Mahnoor Ahmed
    Celebrate small victories and milestones along the way to keep your motivation levels high.
    Nasreen Akhter
    Take regular breaks to recharge and refresh your mind. This can help you avoid burnout and stay motivated in the long run.
    Hifsa Ahmed
    Stay curious and continuously learn new skills and technologies to keep yourself engaged and motivated.
    Naice Little
    I'm interested in developing a new IT product in Poland, but I'm most concerned about the risks of hiring developers. How can I ensure the quality formation of a working team? What advice can you give me?
    Morgan Kung
    @naice_little I have wrote a blog about how our team works, including how I built my team. You can take a look: https://gemoo.com/blog/work-as-s.... Based on my own experience, my developer members are all people who had some personal contacts before I started Gemoo, and I know their abilities very well. So my suggestion is that you can recruit developers who you have come into contact with and know in your previous work, so that the risk is much smaller.
    Nero Smail
    @naice_little Ok, if you're concerned about the risks of hiring developers for a new IT product in Poland, one option is to work with Znoydzem temp agency tech jobs . This agency can help you to find skilled and experienced developers who are available to work on a temporary basis, which can be a lower-risk option than hiring full-time employees. When working with a temp agency, it's important to communicate your expectations clearly and to ask for references or examples of work from potential candidates, remember it.
    Wendy Olson
    One tip to stay motivated as a developer and founder is to set achievable goals and celebrate small wins along the way.
    Wendy Olson
    always connect your daily tasks to the vision of your company and remember why you embarked on this journey, which will fuel your motivation. Embrace challenges as learning opportunities, and surround yourself with a team that shares your enthusiasm, as they can be a powerful source of inspiration and motivation.