• Subscribe
  • What’s your top marketing tip for a successful Product Hunt launch?

Hamna Malik
    16 replies
    We’re gearing up for our launch and would love to hear your best advice that made a difference. Let’s connect, share feedback, and support each other.

Replies

Spencer Bowen
    Make sure your product visuals and descriptions are on point. First impressions matter.
    Hamna Malik
    spencer_bowen Thanks for the great advice, first impressions really do count! I’d love for you to hover over my 'Launching Soon' button and take a glimpse at our InterWiz teaser launch visuals and descriptions. Your feedback would mean a lot and could help us improve.
    Paul-Louis Valat
    My main tip would be to not overlook the phase right after your PH launch: - Where do you redirect your PH traffic and how would you like them to convert? Building a dedicated landing page is a great idea, with different conversion opportunities (could be a product sign-up and a newsletter sign-up for those that are not ready to buy yet). - How do you engage with all those new contacts? Think of a dedicated email sequence or special offer to build on the momentum
    Hamna Malik
    @paullouis_valat1 This is gold! The landing page with multiple conversion options and an email sequence for nurturing new contacts are such smart strategies. We’re definitely going to implement this to keep things rolling after the launch.
    Hamna Malik
    @paullouis_valat1 If you could hit ‘Notify Me’ on the 'Coming Soon' badge next to my name for InterWiz AI updates, that would be awesome. I’m excited to share our progress with you and can’t wait to hear your thoughts when we launch
    Eliana Norton
    Timing is key for me! Launch early in the day, ideally around midnight PST, to maximize visibility.
    Hamna Malik
    @eliana_norton Thanks, Eliana! Valuable tip, we will launch early to maximize visibility.
    Talia Cooper
    Get your team and network involved. Ask them to engage with comments and upvotes as soon as you launch.
    Hamna Malik
    Great suggestion, @talia_cooper! Activating the network early on can really make a difference. I'll make sure we have everyone ready to engage right at launch!
    Amelia Hart
    Build anticipation before your launch. Engage with your target audience on social media and forums so people are already excited about your product.
    Hamna Malik
    @amelia_hart Great tip! How do you recommend building that anticipation effectively, any specific platforms or strategies that have worked best for you in creating buzz before a launch?
    Brody Clarke
    Have a dedicated team ready to engage on launch day. Responding to comments quickly helps drive more visibility and builds trust with users.
    Hamna Malik
    @brody_clarke Excellent suggestion! How do you train your team to handle diverse types of comments and inquiries quickly on launch day?
    Juliette Lyons
    Focus on a clear, concise value proposition. Make sure your product page communicates exactly what problem your product solves in just a few seconds.
    Hamna Malik
    @juliette_lyons Great advice! Just a general question, did you use any specific value proposition framework during your brainstorming?