• Subscribe
  • What should a maker focus more on to have a successful launch?

Fredy C. Andrei
    12 replies

Replies

Annie Engelhardth
    For me, building pre-launch buzz and engaging with the community early on are crucial. I find that creating excitement and connecting with people before going live really helps.
    Fredy C. Andrei
    I just scheduled the launch of our product on August 1st. Besides the basic first comment, images, demo video, community, and so on, what should I focus more on for a successful launch? Any tips will help a lot 🙏🏼
    Aaron Hays
    @fredyandrei Congratulations and hoping for the best for you. I also just scheduled our launch as well and am curious to hear feedback.
    Vlad Mihalache
    One thing that I believe in is sales at launch. Early bird type of promotion is a good way to attract pioneers. Hope it helped !
    Bakura Abatcha
    Engage with your target users early. Use their feedback to refine your product.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    I saw people with different strategies succeed. So you should focus on flow working best for you. Thus there is a super underrated activity — putting time in writing well-thought comments! I have 3-5 connects in LinkedIn daily from people active on PH.
    Uttam Kumar B
    To ensure a successful launch, it's important to focus on understanding your target audience and ensuring that your messaging resonates with them.
    Nola S.
    Have a solid plan for handling customer support right from the start.
    Joseph Parker
    i set up a launch timeline with key milestones and stay organized to keep everything on track.
    Edward Moore
    I’d make sure I have a solid plan for handling customer support fronm the get-go.
    Zackary Mendez
    Concentrate on building a strong pre-launch community. Engaging with potential users early can generate interest and support.
    Yunusa Abdullahi
    Prepare a solid marketing plan with effective messaging and promotional strategies.