• Subscribe
  • What should one do to achieve success in life?

Rahul Parmar
    22 replies
    I don't like my job and want to pursue a business related to my hobby. Should I tell you what I want to do?

Replies

Miyene Tom
    go ahead.... what are your hobbies?.. but please keep your job till your sure your business is on the track to success... Business comes with lots of uncertainties
    Rahul Parmar
    @miyene_tom My hobby is photography. However, I focus on ensuring my business is on track and stable before diving deeply into hobbies, as business often comes with many uncertainties.
    Nayab Mir
    Stay consistent and never self doubt
    Amensa Hulk
    Keep learning and improving your skills; the more knowledgeable you are, the better .
    Amy G. Debnam
    Take risks and don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone to achieve your dreams.
    Anne Boehm
    Tay positive and maintain a good attitude even when faced with challenges.
    Paul Mbetobong
    Maintain a positive attitude and stay resilient in the face of setbacks. Persistence and a positive mindset are crucial for overcoming obstacles.
    Chioma Nzomiwu
    Prioritize work life balance and self-care. Ensuring well-being helps maintain motivation and productivity over time.
    Shameka Fabros
    Set clear goals and create a plan to achieve them. Focus on small, actionable steps and stay consistent.
    Rahul Parmar
    @shameka_fabros I’ll set clear goals, create a plan, and focus on small, actionable steps while staying consistent.
    Desire Waterman
    Invest in continuous learning and self-improvement. Developing new skills and knowledge is key to long-term success.
    Aquiles Byars
    Build a strong network of mentors and peers. Surround yourself with supportive people who can offer guidance and advice.
    Zoya Shah
    To achieve success in life, set clear goals, stay motivated, and embrace continuous learning. Cultivate resilience, maintain a positive mindset, and surround yourself with supportive individuals. Prioritize time management and work towards balancing personal and professional growth. As you pursue your goals, stay stylish and confident with custom jackets . These jackets not only represent your journey but also provide a sense of achievement and professionalism as you navigate your path to success.