• Subscribe
  • What sports did you do when you were a kid?

Luka Brzin
    12 replies
    I feek like most of us did a lot of different sports when we were kids. Of course it also comes down to where you were born, the financial situation you were born in and overall talent for sports. I have to say I'm extremly lucky tha I was blessed with all three and I still thank my parents on a daily basis for trying their absolute best to make me happy and let me try all sorts of different things and always supporting me. With that being said, my favorite sports when I was a kid were (in this order): 1. skateboarding 2. snowboarding 3. football (soccer) 4. table tennis 5. beach volleyball 6. mountainbike riding I still do all of these sports because I just love them soo much and It's impossible to get bored of them. I'm interested, what sports did you like when you were a kid and do yoi still do them? Can't wait to see your responses. Cheers, Luka

Replies

Kistiñe Sheffield
    I was into gymnastics and dance, which were really fun and taught me discipline early on. I don't do gymnastics anymore but still dance at every chance I get
    Simon Sovič
    Swimming and tennis
    murph
    american football and rugby
    Marina Morris
    I was into swimming and took part in a few local competitions. It was a great way to stay fit and cool off.
    John Campbell
    I was all l about soccer when I was a kid. Every weekend, my friends and I would hit the local park and just play until it got dark.
    Robert Smith
    We had a neighborhood basketball league that I was really into. I wasn’t great at shooting hoops, but I loved the team spirit and the feeling of working together.
    Brian Perez
    I tried out baseball for a bit. I wasn’t the best player, but I loved hanging out with my teammates and just having fun. It wasn’t about winning; it was more about the laughs and good time,
    YanXu
    Jumping rope and playing badminton regularly
    Candy Portuondo
    As a kid soccer was my favorite sport. I tried swimming and basketball too, but soccer was always the top choice. Still play occasionally for fun.
    Johanna John
    I was into swimming. I loved being in the water and it kept me active.
    Mileva
    During my childhood, I loved playing football⚽ and badminton🏸
    Andrew C.
    i have been boxing since i was a kid... now im a professional MMA referee and Judge