• Subscribe
  • What strategies did you find most effective if you've successfully funded a startup?

Abdul Rehman
    7 replies

Replies

Muhammad G
    Launching soon!
    Building a solid network, having a clear business plan, demonstrating early traction, perfecting your pitch, and staying persistent despite rejections.
    Tamar Waziri
    When we were raising funds, we found that a clear and compelling pitch was key. It really helped convey our vision to investors.
    Malka Parveen
    Networking with investors and leveraging personal connections provd invaluable.
    charles shiro
    Not to interfere with the decision. Only give advice, and new resources to help the team expand further.
    Ankur Sharma
    For me its network. To reach investors, you need a good network, and then other factors like your pitch and revenue strategy come into play.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, funding a startup is like playing chess with investors - you've got to strategize, anticipate their moves, and always be three steps ahead! Time to make those funding rounds feel like a checkmate.
    Gabriel Xará
    NodeLand
    NodeLand
    Launching soon!
    Everyone seems to be mentioning networking, and I agree with that. I have learned a lot with other founders and potential investors since I started building in public