• Subscribe
  • What strategies do you recommend to stay connected to users throughout development?

Abdal Yousef
    5 replies

Replies

Abdal Yousef
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    Here are a few strategies I’ve found effective: 1. Early Feedback Loops: Involve users early by running beta programs, surveys, or even simple polls to gauge interest and direction. 2. Community Engagement: Build a community around your product (forums, social media groups, or Discord) to give users a platform to share ongoing feedback. 3. Transparent Roadmaps: Sharing your product roadmap with users builds trust and shows them how their input shapes future updates. 4. Consistent Check-ins: Regular updates through email newsletters, blogs, or videos keep users in the loop and make them feel valued.
    Pierre-Yves Dubreucq
    I think it' s important to communicate regularly on product updates. I think a great tool for that is a tool like Canny (https://canny.io/) or Featurebase (https://www.featurebase.app/) You can collect Feedback, user can vote and priorise, you can share your roadmap and finaly your changelog. It only works if you can get people to register on the platform, of course. Another approach is to open a community chat on Slack or Discord, but it's not easy to get people to join in.
    Anurag Mehta
    -> Build in public. Transparency will play a key role here. Share your wins/losses openly. You will get absolute raw feedback. That way you can connect with your users and/or potential customers, brand's trust gets built-up naturally, the users feel as part of the journey. You'll eventually build-up your own loyal community. -> Have a 1:1 meet with some of your users from time-to-time. Hearing their thoughts firsthand is invaluable.
    Jeyoung Jung
    Launching soon!
    A feedback loop engaging users at every stage. Using surveys, interviews, and beta testing to gather input, ensuring features aligning with their needs. Or using social media group or forums where users can discuss their experiences and provide suggestions on how to improve the product would be also nice
    André J
    People are attracted to growth. That's about it.