• Subscribe
  • What strategies have worked best for promoting your product with a limited marketing budget?

Iqra Arif
    20 replies

Replies

Charles White
    Running targeted online advertising campaigns has been effective in reaching specific demographics and driving conversions. 🙂🙂
    Rayyan Jawed
    Referral and content and freemium model if its SaaS
    Xinshu Ta
    using organic growth channel, such as seo, PH and social media
    Tara Fitzgerald
    Currently, I spend time each day following people I think would be interested. Anyone who follows back I send a message with a sign-up link and code for a discount. It's not a very scalable strategy but for now, it's working. It's also allowed me to get authentic user feedback and build genuine connections with users. 🙂🙂🙂
    Sirina D
    Implementing a referral program has incentivized our existing customers to spread the word about our product. 🙂🙂
    Whitney M
    At least you have a budget. When I had a budget I did PPC. It was the #1 source for gaining users. After that reddit but that ones a little bit more tricky. 🥰
    Delilah Morris
    One strategy that's really helped me is collaborating with other small businesses.
    Elowen Foster
    I’ve had great success with email marketing.
    Scott Todd
    I can leverage platforms like Instagram and TikTok to create fun and engaging posts. Regularly interacting with our audience helps build a community.
    Aduma Emmanuel
    Let’s encourage our current customers to refer new ones by offering them discounts or freebies. It’s a win-win!
    Phoebe Marshall
    Starting a blog can be super helpful. Sharing valuable content related to our product not only boosts SEO but also attracts visitors over time.
    Borja DR
    Referrals and guerrilla marketing are great strategies. I recall working for a quick commerce grocery delivery startup where we used to hand out flyers to people leaving supermarkets with their shopping bags. It proved to be both effective and cost-efficient, as we were reaching users at a moment when they were already thinking about groceries—capturing them at the perfect time and in the right context.
    Dany
    Launching soon!
    Personally, I think the strategy that works almost every time is referral! 🤩
    Janak Patel
    I’ve had success with social media, content marketing, and networking. Word-of-mouth helps too!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Reaching out to existing customers to spread the word :)
    Felix Sattler
    I would drive a mix of 1. reaching out to your existing network (this most likely brings you the first users, that will also be able to give you feedback, as you know them already) and 2. Targeted Email Campaigns (To extend the reach of your campaign). Furthermore it can be beneficial to utilize Social Media channels to post about your product frequently to build followers.
    Anurag Mehta
    I would run targeted ads on platforms where my audience spends the most time, by starting small and experimenting to see what works best. Teaming-up with other small businesses is also an option, wherein we can cross-promote each other's products and reach a wider audience. Some online groups and forums are also of help, as these are where we could find the ideal potential customers. We can share helpful tips, answer to the problems people are facing, have some unique aspects discovered, and build lasting relationships, as people are more likely to buy from someone they know and trust. Influencers can also help with getting a product OUT in the market, but ONLY if it aligns and makes sense for the product. You can look for micro-influencers in your niche who have engaged followers, as they can get the product that traction. Additionally, you can get some users to test out the product (alpha/beta users) and give valuable feedback. They become the biggest advocates as testimonials. You can then use their feedback to improve the product and optimize landing page(s).