• Subscribe
  • What technique or method do you use to validate a product idea?

Ogaga John
    6 replies

Replies

Sebastian Cole Ashford
    I usually start by building an MVP or early prototype and getting it in front of potential customers ASAP to gauge interest and get feedback. Even if it's rough, having real users interact with it is the best way to validate the idea. User surveys and interviews can also be helpful for initial validation before investing too much time building.
    Kavya Tripathi
    Build some sort of early customer base
    Ogaga John
    Rayna UI - Free 500+ Components & UI kit
    Rayna UI - Free 500+ Components & UI kit
    @kavyaaatripathi do you have any advise on how I can do that fast?
    Kavya Tripathi
    @ogaga_john To build an early customer base, start by identifying your target audience and establishing a strong online presence. Leverage your personal networks and offer incentives like discounts or early access to attract initial customers. Focus on providing exceptional customer service, and use email marketing to maintain engagement. Running targeted ad campaigns and hosting launch events can further boost your efforts. These strategies combined will help you effectively attract and retain your first customers.
    Remy Traphagan
    I start with customer interviews to understand if my idea solves a real problem.
    Mr Jhon
    To validate a product idea, I use a combination of techniques: conducting customer interviews to understand pain points, creating a minimum viable product (MVP) to gather real user feedback, and running targeted ads to gauge interest and demand. This helps ensure the idea addresses a genuine need and has market potential. Work from home jobs no experience