• Subscribe
  • šŸ˜± What to do without a community?

Harald Frank
    9 replies
    Hey fellow hunters, I am about to launch my new product SKILLFIRE (https://skillfire.io) on PH soon. Many tips for successful PH launches mention to spread the word in your community on launch day. Just 2 problems with that: 1) My community seems not to be super-active, at least at PH. 2) When they open new accounts just to support me, they have no karma and lesser impact. šŸ¤” What do you think about this? Do you have any advice? Thx. Harald

Replies

Odette Celeste Montgomery
    Same here! Community is key for getting the word out about a launch. I'd be down to follow each other and show some support. We indie makers gotta stick together! šŸ¤œšŸ¤› Shoot me a DM and let's connect. Always happy to help a fellow launcher out where I can. šŸ˜ƒ
    Sonia Ponzo
    Hi Harald, Iā€™m also preparing to launch soon! Would you be interested in following and supporting each other?
    Isah Abubakar
    I could start a blog or a vlog to share my journey and attract like-minded individuals.
    Quinn Foster
    Engaging in collaborative projects with others can help build informal communities.
    Michael Clark
    Have you thought about collaborating with other collaborators?
    Harald Frank
    @mich_ael_clark I am in the process of working with creators and thought leaders to share their tactics in the app. To get a better standing with them the PH launch would help. šŸ¤·
    Don't sweat the silence! Focus on quality content. Don't sweat the silence! Focus on quality content & engaging early adopters outside PH for launch day support.