• Subscribe
  • What tools are essential for your product-building process, and how do they impact your progress?

Rupal Saini
    6 replies

Replies

Michael Pierce
    Honestly, I love the simplicity of Apple Notes. While I know there are more advanced apps with a lot of sophisticated features, having a straightforward tool that lets me create and share simple lists is exactly what I need. For me, other options feel like overkill.
    Viktor Yaremenko
    Jira, Trello Impact: These tools help track progress, manage tasks, and ensure accountability within a team. They allow for clear planning through task breakdowns, milestones, and timelines, ensuring that everyone stays on the same page.
    Rupal Saini
    These are great productivity tools, @viktor_yaremenko. In my company, I have used Jira for tracking progress on tasks and task breakdowns—it's a nice tool! Are there any others that you use in your stack?
    Borja DR
    Jira: Best for engineering project management. Asana / Notion / Trello: For general project management and wikis (in order of preference). Slack: Ideal for team communication. Figma: For design-related work. WordPress / Carrd: For creating landing pages.
    Arocho Byron
    Essential tools for product-building include project management tools (like Jira or Trello) for task tracking, version control systems (like Git) for code management, design tools (like Figma) for prototyping, communication upsers portal tools (like Slack) for collaboration, CI/CD tools (like Jenkins) for automated testing and deployment, and analytics tools (like Google Analytics) for user insights. These tools streamline processes, enhance collaboration, and ensure high-quality outcomes.
    Daniel Kuh
    littlebro.app -- i'm a designer and work at an agency. I build products all - the - time. Little Bro has helped me make solid decisions quickly and improved my workflow tremendously!