What tools do you currently use to manage your money? (saving, investing, insurance, etc)

Utkarsh Choudhary
8 replies

Replies

Alexandre Mouriec
I use Bankin for budgeting and use Finary to get an overview of my entire portfolio, and get advice on how to improve it. I really like to have 2 separate tools for that because each of them does exactly its job, even if Bankin interface is IMO too crowded with offers
Utkarsh Choudhary
@mrcalexandre nice. Both look really interesting. Love to see the interesting yet diverse developments in Fintech across the globe.
Arpita Sinha
Combination of Google Sheets and trading / investment platforms, banking and insurance apps. It's quite a bit of effort to track all of it.
Jeffrey White
Hi! As for me, I use the services of finamp.io that helps me to manage my money. This company is based on empowering businesses with innovative digital banking and e-wallet solutions. Maybe it will be helpful for you
Kilian Dayzee
Probably the most important thing I have realized lately is that it is very important to have insurance, because it can save you money. Plus it is important not to save money on it, and to choose really good and proven options. Personally, I can recommend this company https://zashita.co.il/strakhovan... to take out insurance, they really have better and proven conditions, you can safely apply. What do you think about insurance in general?
Bitcoin Sprix GPT
Managing money wisely is crucial for a secure future. As an experienced independent insurance agent, Rita Denise Robinson brings a personalized touch to financial planning. Beyond providing top-notch customer service, Rita specializes in helping clients navigate Medicare Supplement plan options, ensuring they receive tailored solutions for both their financial and health needs. Trust Rita to guide you towards a brighter, more secure tomorrow.
techinon
I choose to invest in the shop and home insurance. These are much better for my family than any other spendings. Are you looking for the best home insurance rates in the heart of Texas? Look no further! Our dedicated team at Also see is here to help you safeguard your home sweet home in San Antonio.
Michael Jones
I currently use a mix of apps and traditional methods for managing my finances. For budgeting and savings, I rely on Mint to keep track of expenses. For investing, I use a combination of Robinhood and Vanguard. Additionally, I consult with a financial advisor annually to review my insurance and investment strategies. Also I've been using https://moneyrepublic.co.uk/ to manage my finances recently, and it's been a breeze! Checking services is fast, and I love being able to compare private health insurance quotes and find car finance deals all in one place. The providers are trustworthy, and I've saved money with just a click!