What tools do you use for social media marketing?

Ezgi Yeğinaltay
24 replies

Replies

Elissa Craig
I work for a podcasting company so I use a mix of external tools + our own tools! For design, I like to use Make by Headliner (my company) and Canva Pro. For scheduling, I love using Buffer and Meta Business Suite. I also will use the platforms' scheduling capabilities because certain things, like @, do not always format properly (especially in Buffer). For analytics, I normally just use the insights platforms provide - YouTube's is definitely my favorite!
Kavita
Later (To schedule posts) Canva (To create easy, appealing content) Meta Ad Library (Let's me see what ads my competitors are running and get ideas)
Sadie Scott
Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social, and HubSpot are popular tools for social media marketing.
Mukhil Maran
Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Canva, Twitter, PhotoShop
LinkedIn Canva Reddit
Salma Mayorquin
We built FFMPerative to do things like editing long-form video down to short, shareable clips for social media. With FFMPerative, you can add captions and find the best clips giving directions using chat. And it's completely free & open sourced: https://github.com/remyxai/FFMPe...
Marcos Dominguez
This is exactly what I am building with Followr.ai. My approach is to unify tools to ensure you can manage your entire social media strategy from one place. From scheduling, analytics, and handling of comments and messages, I have added the power of artificial intelligence to create content. The content creation features are our playground for copywriters and content creators. The administration panel and calendar are for post automation. The vision is to build a tool that guarantees organic growth of your social media, saving time and money for those who use it. All feedback is welcome. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
🎨 Canva - for content creation 📲 LinkedIn, Facebook - for making posts 📝 - Madium - for writing a blog
Nicholas Anderson
Canva is a popular design tool that allows you to create visually appealing graphics and images for social media. It provides a wide range of templates, fonts, and graphics to customize your visuals easily.
Aneesh Gupta
There are a lot of amazing suggestions about content creating and ad placement but I'm curious to know how people are tracking the progress of their strategy and ads that they put out? We have some exciting products coming out soon that can help people better plan and track their social media marketing strategy!
We don't use any tool to save money, only native app features!
Max Yamp
- Hootsuite - Canva - Tweetdeck - Taplio
Igor Lysenko
Everything is very simple, if we convey feelings to social networks, then users will hear it.
Carter Michael
Hypefury for scheduling tweets. And now a Twitter extension to remove distractions on the app. Because I'll be on it to engage and read a dumb thread for 10 minutes.
Suraj Anjaana
Hootsuit and buffer is good one for SMM, specially for me.
Atharva Bondre
Here are some popular tools: Social media management platforms: Tools like Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer, and HubSpot allow you to manage multiple social media accounts, schedule posts, monitor engagement, and analyze performance across various platforms. Content creation and design tools: Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Pablo by Buffer are widely used for creating eye-catching graphics, images, and videos to share on social media. Social media analytics tools: Platforms such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite Insights, and Google Analytics help you measure and analyze social media performance, track key metrics, and gain insights into audience behavior. Social listening tools: Tools like Brandwatch, Mention, and Hootsuite Insights enable you to monitor social media conversations and track brand mentions, hashtags, and industry trends. They provide valuable insights for reputation management, competitor analysis, and customer sentiment analysis. Influencer marketing platforms: Platforms like Upfluence, AspireIQ, and Grin connect brands with influencers for collaborations, influencer management, and campaign tracking. Social media advertising platforms: Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Ads offer powerful advertising platforms to create and manage social media ad campaigns, target specific audiences, and track ad performance. Social media scheduling tools: Apart from social media management platforms, tools like Later, Sprout Social, and Buffer Publish specialize in scheduling social media posts in advance, optimizing posting times, and ensuring consistent content distribution.