• Subscribe
  • What tools do you use to automate your marketing processes?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    25 replies
    Tools like HubSpot and Mailchimp have streamlined my marketing tasks. What marketing automation tools do you use, and how have they improved your efficiency?

Replies

Abhra Ch.
    Hey @hamza_afzal_butt! 😄 I love this topic! Besides HubSpot and Mailchimp, I use tools like Hootsuite for social media scheduling and SEMrush for SEO tasks. These have tremendously boosted my productivity by automating repetitive tasks and giving me more time to focus on strategy. 🚀 What specific features of HubSpot and Mailchimp do you find most useful? 😍
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @abhra_ch I find HubSpot's CRM invaluable for organizing customer data and managing interactions effectively. Mailchimp's email automation is also a lifesaver, making it easy to create and send personalized campaigns that engage our audience effectively.
    Abhra Ch.
    @hamza_afzal_butt Exactly! But no matter how much AI has advanced, a little bit of human touch in our marketing always gives us an extra edge. 😅 Or it might be just my wishful thinking 😁 I am gonna need all the marketing strategies I can get for my next launch though. Any tips? Would love your support as well Hamza Get Notified about the launch here (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    My3 Murthy
    @hamza_afzal_butt @abhra_ch Have you tried Ahrefs? I am looking for a SEO tool & find SEMrush expensive.
    Kyle Henz
    Hubspot is a great tool.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    +1 for mailchimp. I use it extensively for Selftalk.ing
    Christoph Dyllick-Brenzinger
    - SeaTable as database for structured data - Brevo for email compaigns and automations - n8n for automations in general - postcards from designmodo to generate high quality email templates for Brevo. With these four tools, you have everything you need to do great marketing.
    Eveertee
    I use Hootsuite to keep track of engagement and schedule posts automatically.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, I've got my virtual sidekicks like HubSpot and Mailchimp doing the marketing heavy lifting! They're like the dynamic duo of automation, making campaigns smoother than a freshly debugged code. How about you? Any marketing tools that bring joy to your digital realm?
    Annie Engelhardth
    Been using ActiveCampaign for email marketing. It's pretty powerful.
    Sitara Ismail
    I use Canva to create engaging content and Later to schedule Instagram posts for automating my marketing.
    John Brown
    Buffer's my go-to for social media scheduling. It's not fancy, but it gets the job done and keeps me consistent.
    Eugenie Thompson
    I've tried a bunch, but nothing beats a solid CRM. We have used Pipedrive.
    James Chappel
    I utilize MailerLite for email automation due to its excellent features at a lower cost. For social media scheduling, I rely on Buffer’s free plan. It has been a cost-effective approach to managing my marketing.
    Deandre Akkuratov
    I rely on HubSpot for its robust CRM and automation features—it's been a great work for keeping our marketing campaigns on track!
    Deandre Akkuratov
    I always plan my week on Sunday night.it sets the tone and helps me start Monday with a clear roadmap for success.
    Joseph Lucio
    Mailchimp's email automation has been a lifesaver for scheduling and segmenting our email campaigns effortlessly. Highly recommended!
    Emilio Chongbang
    I use Buffer for social media scheduling—it's intuitive and saves me hours each week by automating posts across platforms.
    Mitchell Marshall
    I rely on tools like Mailchimp for email automation and use Google Sheets with Zapier for tracking and automating tasks. These tools are excellent for staying organized without spending a fortune.
    Luke Nick
    I automate my social media using tools like Sprout Social for scheduling and analytics, and Buffer for cross-platform posting.
    Luke Wright
    I use Klaviyo for email campaigns and Drip for customer segmentation. Both tools help drive sales with targeted messaging.
    Lazar J
    I use Zoho CRM for managing customer data and automating follow-ups. For email campaigns, I rely on Mailchimp for its simplicity.