• Subscribe
  • What topics should videos and content focus on to succeed as a social content creator in 2024?

Rahul Parmar
    11 replies

Replies

Teekaram Yogi
    I think interactive content and real time engagement will be big this year. Think live Q&A sessions, behind-the-scenes looks, and interactive polls.
    Rahul Parmar
    @teekaram_teekaramyogi agree! Interactive content like live Q&As and polls will be huge this year.
    Azam Sultan
    I think focusing on personal stories and experiences can really connect with people. Sharing real-life moments or challenges can make us more relatable.
    Rahul Parmar
    @azam_sultan right! Personal stories and experiences make content more relatable and can forge strong connections with people.
    Thomas bond
    I find that trends and popular topics can help boost visibility. Keeping an eye on what's trending and jumping on those topics can keep our content relevant.
    Charlos Brat
    We should definitely think about creating content that solves problems or answers common questions . How-to videos or tutorials always seem to attract viewers.
    Rahul Parmar
    @charlos_brat Definitely! How-to videos and tutorials that solve problems attract a lot of viewers.
    Uthappa Robb
    To succeed as a content creator in 2024, focusing on emerging trends and niche interests can be key. Topics like AI developments, sustainable living, and personal finance are gaining traction.
    Rahul Parmar
    @uthappa_robb Absolutely! Embracing emerging trends and niche interests like AI, sustainability, and personal finance can be crucial for success in 2024.
    Patricia Harris
    Yeah, stories about real experiences tend to resonate. Also, I think 2024 could be the year of AI-generated content. There are tools like Jasper and ChatGPT that can help creators produce engaging videos and posts faster. But the human element and personal touch will still be key to connect with audiences.