• Subscribe
  • What truly makes a product launch successful?

Olga iaLOVEnko
    24 replies
    ralify is at it's first launch today, and we are holding the #1 spot on Product Hunt since the start! πŸš€ I’d love to hear from you: Which part of our launch experience are you most curious about? Let’s dive into the details together!

Replies

Lakshya Singh
    I am geenrally interested in knowing how are they promoting their launch!
    Nathan Covey
    If the product is genuinely great that will do more for you than anything else
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @nathancovey what do you think, is it product itself or the confidence of a Founder?
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @nathancovey Thanks for your answer. So, you can learn more about our product and the idea behind it from the first hand. Now live on our website stream with ralify founder @bogdanchayka.
    Umar Saleem
    Congrats on the successful launch and holding the #1 spot! It's tough to pick just one, but I'm especially curious about the strategy behind it all. How did you align your product, marketing, and community efforts to create a strong launch? I would love to hear more about how your team and leadership played a role, too!
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    I believe what I’m looking for is how your ICP is reacting to the product and all the pre launch strategy that for sure takes time and will help with all of this success πŸ™Œ
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @alexdigitalmkt you can have all the answers firsthand here https://www.youtube.com/live/SOA...
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @alexdigitalmkt All the prelaunch strategy... I wish I knew that all I learned during my life will lead me to this very moment. People skills plays a huge role when you start pushing your great idea. Positive attitude and expectation are also crucial. 50% of the success lays in what you dare to do to get what you want. Flexibility is also something that should be trained far before any Launch and only way to have it trained - a lot of things that went the wrong way. The Team! both internal within your company and external with all your supporters. You are a great team player, @alexdigitalmkt. It was our pleasure to have you in our Big Day. πŸ’œ And when you have that all set up with ralify it will take 36 hours to make your successful launch.
    Nicola Lanzilotto
    Congratulations on your successful launch and holding the #1 spot on Product Hunt! πŸš€ I'm most curious about the marketing strategy behind your launch. What tactics did you use to create buzz and drive traffic to your product?
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @nicola_lanzilotto we will share the details. We are interested others to benefit from our experience too
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @nicola_lanzilotto the main secret is... personal touch. People need people πŸ’œ All other steps are pretty much the same and ralify can easily create the right roadmap for your launch too. Actually for any of your goals.
    Nayra Alifa
    Product different from others
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @nayra_alifa I agree. But how one should know about the product and the difference?
    Bira Jung
    Teamwork, and product excellence
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @timoteolapa have you tried it already?
    Ava Marie Johnson
    Your #1 spot launch is super impressive! πŸ™Œ I'm most curious about your pre-launch strategy - how did you build buzz and an audience before the big reveal? Also would love to hear about any special launch day promotions or marketing that helped drive traffic and signups. Congrats and thanks for sharing your experience!
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @avamariejohnson You won't believe if I will tell you that two weeks ago I had no idea how Product Hunt works. When I was invited to the team, I had a different point of view. I have my built up audience on Facebook, I'm extroversive and always active, I know that a lot of people will support me if I'll ask, but... few days before launch it became obvious that we will have a challenge to built completely new audience here on PH to get to our result. So, here is my first advice and it is relevant not only for PH: master your communication and networking skills. That will give you right people at the right moment with the biggest support they can provide. This is the most friendly and supportive community ever. I'm absolutely in love πŸ’œ with active residents of Product Hunt. We had one 2 hours counselling with @anliamets and absolutely clear picture of our Launch Day. It took us 36 hours in total to get to our #1 Product of the Day result. Dedicated team with a background of Ukrainian entrepreneur πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ with a help of our product can do magic like this. However the main ingredient is still the brilliant idea embodied in ralify and our faith that it will bring the relief to so many Founders and Teams across the globe.