What type of work would you do if there were no online space?

Let's move for a moment to a time when there was no internet or computers. What would your profession be? ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

Jose Rodrรญguez
Maybe a trainer :D
Business Marketing with Nika
We had a discussion with a friend and considering my background, I would do either accountancy or something with sport. But we also thought it was manual work and somehow came up with construction workers. :D
Nsikan Dickson
I will do my Contin creator, and I will also do my affiliate marketing because that is the simple way to make money online
Nsikan Dickson
Yes, I will be excited as long as I have and sell on my marketing I will be excited so, are you ready to help me for me to get my first sale?
Nsikan Dickson
What product do you need?
Nsikan Dickson
I have the most powerful and exciting product that change our life
Andrรฉ J
Launching soon!
A SciFi writer. Writing books about the future, where we have AI, internet and computers ๐Ÿ˜
Alexandre Contador
Opening a Portuguese restaurant with a room for private events, wine tasting, and a fusion of Portuguese and Spanish cuisine.
Dan O'Malley
I like to think I'd be a writer pounding the keys of a a typewriter in a candlelit room.
@dan_o_malley That sounds quite idyllic. ๐Ÿ™‚ I imagine some style of the room like in the Hercule Poirot series. ๐Ÿ˜
Sarnava Konar
I would do organic farming wherein I would produce fresh farm products without using any artificial fertilizers so that our world would get fresh and harmless food to eat. I would also try becoming a trek leader in the off season so that I can take people to explore some of the pristine and beautiful treks existing in this mother nature.
@sarnava That is quite hard. I mean... to grow something. Mainly it depends on many conditions. ๐Ÿ™ˆ Gardening is not easy as seems to be.
Sarnava Konar
@busmark_w_nika Obviously gardening/farming ain't easy at all and that is what motivates me. My forefathers were farmers and the thought that I could be a reason for someone's good health surely will edge me to give my best in that!
Marios @dessign
I would do painting
@dessignnet if you are a graphic designer or something related now, it makes sense :) Actually I also like drawing and have very close to art. :)
Salar Davari
Teaching I guess. That's what I started with!
What did you teach? Are you a teacher formally? @salar__davari
Salar Davari
@busmark_w_nika I used to teach math as a private teacher but I'm not a certified teacher. You know, I did it for two years when I was doing my maters degree.
@salar__davari you need to have logical thinking :D I somehow lost in Math somewhere during my High school :D lol
Shadman Nazim
Even without the web, I would be an ENTREPRENEUR, creating new ways to bring people together. ๐ŸƒBesides, I will try art; I am an artist by heart. ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ’– Truly speaking, Nika, following my passion for connecting people and breaking barriers is the force that keeps me going. I call it P4P (passion for profession)!
Yernar Akim
Launching soon!
Probably academia or a butcher
@yernar_a what would you like to do in Academia? I am not so sure if it means the same thing as I looked up in the dictionary because some words is Slovak indicates a little bit different meaning :D
@yernar_a That sounds good. Love history. Which era from the history is your fave? :)
Yernar Akim
Launching soon!
@busmark_w_nika there are many :) probably 19th century leading to 2nd world war with all the changes in world order.
I would be building cars!
@busmark_w_nika My career started as a mechanical engineer. Loved working with the machines. Built an ATV with a team in college. Took a turn towards marketing quite early on, and now bending towards experience design. So, if not internet, it would be cars, or some kind of machines.
Ibileke Samuel
I would most likely be a carpenter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cause I really love to build stuffs So yeah
@theonlyleke That makes sense. I think that most of people who build something in online would build something also in offline :D
Jerryton
Launching soon!
I will become an Athletics coach, then
Konrad S.
A physicist or mathematician (that's what I studied before computer science), or an engineer maybe like my father.
@konrad_sx Wow, you are so versatile โ€“ philosophy, Math, Physician, is there anything you do not know? :) I admire your skillset :-)
Konrad S.
@busmark_w_nika I think there's actually just one thing I'm really good at, that's analytical thinking. That's why I can do those things. And there are many things I'm not good at, like communication, languages, team sports.
@konrad_sx I wish to have more analytical thinking. I mean... to know connect all of those dots. ๐Ÿ˜… Because sometimes I think in limits. ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Artem Bukharin
Serf teacher. Sound good?
@abukharin Not only good but also cool! :) Do you surf often? I think it is quite popular on Cape Verde and Australia.
lekor adams
If online spaces weren't available, consider alternative avenues such as consulting with Swiss banks. . In-person financial consulting remains crucial, offering personalized advice, investment strategies, and wealth management solutions. Swiss banks excel in providing secure, confidential, and tailored financial services, ensuring your assets are protected and managed effectively. Without online platforms, direct interaction with banking professionals becomes pivotal for accessing comprehensive financial guidance, estate planning, and tax optimization strategies. Embracing traditional banking consultations fosters deeper client-banker relationships and ensures informed decisions amidst economic fluctuations. Leverage the expertise of Swiss banks for holistic financial planning and safeguarding your wealth in a digitally disconnected scenario.