• Subscribe
  • What useful piece of information did you gain from the community this week? 🧐

Carol Moh
    2 replies
    I'll go first - Don't get fixated and caught up too much in the upvote numbers game. Yes, the aim is to rank high but the quality of feedback and engaged users is also just as valuable and worth its weight in gold!

Replies

Totally agree with that, it's the community and experience that helps grow you and others. I've learned a little about the Dunning-Kruger effect. To me, it's a great representation of what happens when you are humbled about a certain subject that you think you know all about. It's also a good representation of when you are so skilled that it seems normal to you, but wonder why others give praise. back to your post, always seeking knowledgeable individuals and insights is the key to honing your skills and creating great things. https://thedecisionlab.com/biase...
    Carol Moh
    @tgsketch ooh I love learning about things like this! β€œThe Dunning-Kruger effect can cause us to listen to confident people before reputable people.” - aka the perils of social media! Was an interesting read thanks for sharing 😊