• Subscribe
  • What Video Editing Tool are you using?

Paolo Go
    23 replies
    I would like to create simple videos, in which I can generate subtitles over the voiceover, and I can insert stock images, stock videos and other objects like captions and shapes. Ideally, I would like to create short videos for marketing purposes. What tool are you using, any suggestions? Thank you

Replies

Daniel Smith
    Filmora by Wondershare! This user-friendly option is great for beginners or quick social media edits. It has a clean interface, pre-made templates, and is relatively affordable.
    Paolo Go
    @daniel_smith29 Thanks for the feedback Daniel, I already heard of Filmora, but never evaluated it. I'll have a look.
    Terrence Kelleman
    I've tried many and currently I'm happy with @opusclip
    Paolo Go
    @opusclip @terrence_kelleman I can't find it, could you please share the link? Thank you for your feedback
    Thomas Wright
    Adobe Premiere Pro! It's the industry standard for a reason. Packed with features and powerful enough for professional editing.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Capcut is simple and friendly — generates auto subtiteles — easy to cut But didn't figure out how to add shapes in it (so I add shapes as images)
    Paolo Go
    @kostyabolsh Kostya, thank you very much. I was thinking it was only available for smartphones, but I have noticed that it is also available for MacOS.
    I would recommend checking out Contentify AI for all your video editing needs. It offers a user-friendly interface with features like generating subtitles, inserting stock images and videos, and adding captions and shapes. It's perfect for creating short marketing videos quickly and easily. Give it a try and see the difference it can make in your video creation process. We are building a marekting AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon"
    Aayushi Singh
    You can check magicroll.ai
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @access24! 😄 For creating short marketing videos with subtitles, stock images, and other visual elements, I highly recommend checking out Adobe Premiere Pro and Camtasia. Both are user-friendly and packed with features perfect for your needs. If you're looking for something free and simpler, try DaVinci Resolve or HitFilm Express. Happy editing! 🎬✨
    Paolo Go
    @abhra_ch Thank you for all your suggestions. I totally agree, Camtasia is an excellent tool. I'm currently using it. I was looking for something like PowToon (I used for many years but dropped it mainly because of the increasing costs), I'll definitely check the others. Very curious to try DaVinci Resolve
    Gurkaran Singh
    I'd recommend using Adobe Premiere Pro for your video editing needs! It's like having a Swiss Army knife for video creation - you can slice, dice, and add all the bells and whistles to make your marketing videos pop! Just remember, unlike cutting-edge AI, start simple and gradually level up your editing skills!
    Jack Lipsky
    If you're still in need, Augie Studio is a really great product for simple marketing videos. (I loved it so much that I ended up joining the company!). We've been featured on ProductHunt before and received some great reviews. You can do all of what you need - adding captions, add stock clips and images (Getty Images' catalog is included) and TTS voiceovers. It's also good if you (or whoever will be making your video) doesn't have a ton of background experience editing videos.
    Harper Seven
    I’m currently using UniFab All-In-One, and I find its processing effects and speed to be impressive and convenient. It’s a 9-in-1 software suite for video and audio enhancement and editing. And I like its convenient pre-processing features, such as trimming, cropping, volume adjustment, and more.If you’re interested, here is their website:https://unifab.ai/unifab.htm See if it meets your needs.