• Subscribe
  • What was the last book you read?

Dmitry Zakharov
    24 replies

Replies

Neel Patel
    Lean Startup. Only to find out it’s not at all relevant anymore! So started looking for more relevant stuff. Ended up discussing everything I learned on our podcast 🙂
    It ends it us. A must read for everyone.
    Dexter Donnelly
    I started reading Frank kafka's Metamorphosis after hearing lot of appreciations
    Natalie Ermishina
    The Brain's Way of Healing: Remarkable Discoveries and Recoveries from the Frontiers of Neuroplasticity by Norman Doidge. Very engaging!
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I started reading "Surrounded by Idiots" and it was disappointing. As a fellow author of a Psychology book called The Psych Handbook, I think it wasn't that informational.
    My3 Murthy
    @vaibhavdwivedi Is that about the different types of colleagues you have at work? or something along those lines?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @my3_murthy Not about colleagues but something along those lines. The author classifies four archetypes of human beings they think of and gives you a ton of examples of them.
    My3 Murthy
    Currently reading "Never enough" by andrew wilkinson
    Luke Bryant
    Paradise Lost.
    Gurkaran Singh
    The last book I read was a real page-turner about algorithms - it was like diving into a labyrinth of logic and code, trying to find my way out without a debugger in sight! What about you? Read any tech-themed mysteries lately?
    Aldo Radesic
    Underlined with a Claw.
    Dev Donald
    I do not read much books.
    Deandre Akkuratov
    I recently enjoyed "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Such a beautiful story with deep messages!
    Joseph Lucio
    The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins was a thrilling read that kept me hooked from start to finish.
    Emilio Chongbang
    Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling was the last book I read. Perfect for escaping into a magical world!
    Dmitrii Oreshko
    Contagious: Why Things Catch On. Nice intro into the viral Marketing
    Saniyyah Prima
    The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. It's such a good book!
    June Harris
    Currently reading Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman. It's fascinating how our minds work.
    Nik Shilov
    Generated fairy tale for my son, I hope it counts...