What was your favorite launch from Apple today? πŸ‘€

Aaron O'Leary
23 replies
Apple had it's annual fall event today and they dropped some seriously cool products from new watches to new AirPods and new phones, I'm pretty excited! What peaked your interest the most?

Replies

Aaron O'Leary
For me it has to be the Apple Watch Ultra, the battery life, the ruggedness, the being certified dive ready. Just all in all looks amazing and has convinced me to get an Apple Watch
Anne Robertson
Thanks for the reminder! Completely forgot about the event. I sadly want iphone 14 Pro (and I only got 13 ProMax not long ago!) Wondered what everyone thinks!!
Aaron O'Leary
@anne_robertson Love the new dynamic island functionality, actually happy to have a notch now πŸ₯Ή
Art Trofimov
Hey! For me it's iPhone cause i make apps for iOS πŸ˜…
Mayur N
iPhone 14 pro for upgraded camera, but I like my current iPhone 13 pro for its color, sierra blue.
Abir Ershad
Dynamic Island seems to be a gamechanger in the Iphone 14Pro. Would love to see developers figure out more creative ways to utilize this :) The future is with a bezel, and I’m fine with it.
Egor Gurev
I have never expected that Apple will go to very niche direction with diving computers. Thumbs up to Apple, that I can sell my Oceanic computer and start using Apple Watch Ultra for diving experience.
Charlie Charles
The iPhone is my choice.
Henry
Finally, an iPhone with better notch after years of waiting.
Farhan Aslam
I love the new watch. Already thinking about buying one.
Woods Shop
My favourite was the Apple watch.
Dan LaCivita
Apple Watch Ultra looks pretty amazing! At 49mm, a bit big, but all the tech they packed into the device is pretty awesome!
Lisa Robert
I love the new watch. Already thinking about buying one. https://eurot20-slam.com/
myloweslife
I exited to buy I phone 14 plus and airpods are also good, they have improved the battery life. SubwayLiveIQ.com
Ankit
Apple Watch def! πŸ”₯
Gurpinder Singh
iPhone 14 Pro is litπŸ”₯ Really loved the way they used punch-hole display and marketed it as "Dynamic Island" with really cool functionalities that enhances the overall user experience.
Kevin Zepeda
Removing the notch was an obvious step but the dynamic island really caught me by surprise, it's a very good integration.
Tanya Kapoor
Hi @aaronoleary I really like the Apple Watch Ultra and iPhone 14 SOS via Satellite feature. The looks and features of the iPhone 14 along with the Dynamic Island feature convinced me to buy one. What about you?
Harcourt Allen
I loved the Dynamic Island on iPhone 14 Pro!
Dominiqueson Ocasio
My favorite lunch from apple today is the iPhone 14 pro max because it has upgraded its size and camera and improved its battery timing That is so good. Also, it improves its color it introduces the purple color that is so attractive. https://electricbikeslounge.com/...