• Subscribe
  • What website visitor tracking tools do you use/recommend?

Daniel Burns
    11 replies
    We are looking to improve our website's visitor tracking and understand user behavior more effectively. What website visitor tracking tools have you found most useful, and what specific features or benefits made them stand out for you?

Replies

Arpan Samuel Ramtek
    Plaza Virtual Showroom
    Really depends on your use-case. If you are a saas style app then LogRocket or MS Clarity show you replays and some analytics. If you want metrics then pendo does cohorts and replays both.
    Anastasiya Gurevska
    I like Hotjar. I's very easy to use it for tracking visitor behavior
    Siddeshwar Patri
    For website visitor behaviour data, we use MS Clarity (it is completely free and provides a ton of information like Screen Recordings, Heatmaps, etc.). For identifying anonymous visitors to the website, we have RB2B (though this works only for US audience). Then we have an interactive demo of our product for website visitors to experience the product before they sign up for a free trial (Full disclosure: I am one of the cofounder of Fable, an interactive demo platform. The demo on our website is created by our tool). The tool also provides in-depth analytics of how visitors are interacting with the demo.
    Shahroz Ali
    hey have you ever tried https://nullsbrawls.com.tr/ i am using from last 2 years and its very useful.
    Ankur Sharma
    wiseAdvizor
    wiseAdvizor
    Launching soon!
    I am using Google Analytics, Hotjar, and Clarity, they do the job for me.
    Natalia Toth
    GA4 and Hotjar, and we recently introduced Mixpanel but I haven't got to Marketing reports there yet!
    Juliia
    I use hotjar on daily basis - they have recordings, and heatmaps
    Jasper Elliot Sinclair
    I've been using Hotjar and it's been great for seeing heatmaps of where visitors click and scroll on my site. Also does session recordings so you can basically watch replays of how people navigate through your pages which is super insightful. A bit pricey but worth it IMO if you're serious about conversion optimization.
    Alistair Blake Sutherland
    I've found Google Analytics and Hotjar to be super useful for visitor tracking. GA gives you all the key metrics and user flows, while Hotjar records actual session replays so you can see how people are interacting with your site. The heatmaps are clutch for identifying UX issues too. Definitely recommend checking them out if you want actionable insights to improve your site performance and conversion rates.
    Willow Evangeline Harlow
    Mixpanel and Hotjar are great options for tracking visitor behavior and gathering insights. Mixpanel provides in-depth analytics and cohort analysis, while Hotjar offers heatmaps, session recordings, and user feedback tools. Both can help optimize your site's UX and conversion rates.
    Conversion Optimization with Moche
    I like Matomo a lot