• Subscribe
  • What would you do if you won Producthunt's #1 of the day?

charles shiro
    23 replies
    I will share this achievement on social media platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn. At the same time, I will write some related articles to promote it. What will everyone do in response?

Replies

Luna
    Improving the product based on user feedback and planning the next steps would be the focus.
    Sahil Patel
    I'd also add a badge to my website :)
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    I will go and win over AppSumo next, I guess
    Sagara Pradipta
    I will be excited to win the next producthunt
    My3 Murthy
    Brag about it on the socials & add it to our website! DUHH! :P
    Yung ruwala
    Celebrate and thank supporters on social media.
    Yung ruwala
    Publicly thanking the team and users while considering a special promotion would be my approach.
    Lanfranco Iwanaga
    Use the recognition to attract more users and increase visibility.
    Bill Frad
    Id feel honored and grateful, and then start planning how to leverage the achievement for future growth and success.
    Lanfranco Iwanaga
    The plan would involve using the success to attract investors and partners, showcasing the achievement as proof.
    Abele Wickware
    Create a blog post to share the success story and engage the audience.
    Abele Wickware
    Updating the product’s website and marketing materials to feature the success would be a priority.
    Nathan Covey
    Get myself an ice cream cone
    Mufti
    Reach out to media outlets for further exposure.
    Mufti
    A detailed blog post about the launch and the feedback received would be prepared to share the journey.
    Luna
    Use the achievement as proof of the product’s quality in future marketing efforts.
    Adeeb Malik
    I'll put out a billboard saying - "Today is all about DocXter" Not us, ProductHunt says so. #product_of_the_day And a QR to the website. 😬 And yea, I'll put the badge there too!