• Subscribe
  • What your favorite building tool?

There are so many ways to build new products. What is your tool or programming language to bring these ideas to life?

Replies

Gavin Thibodeau
    My favorite is Make.com. I can get very creative and build automations quickly, and it helped me come up with my SaaS idea.
    Gavin Thibodeau
    @tgsketch easier to build complex flows and connect with any api/run custom code in automations with 0codekit
    @thibodeau nice! What would you say are some benefits of it over other tools like zapier or IFTTT
    Lekan Oladosu
    Launching soon!
    I use penpot for quick designs wireframes and prototyping the ideas VueJs is a good for frontend (easier to learn & use) Confluence for documentation and planning
    @culjo I e never used penpot. What are the major benefits than using something like Figma.
    Lekan Oladosu
    Launching soon!
    @tgsketch penpot allows me to add more team editors, it is open source and It is less restrictive
    @culjo nice! I’ll have to check it out.
    Emily Grace Thompson
    I've been using JavaScript and React a lot lately to build interactive web apps. The component-based architecture of React makes it easy to create reusable UI elements. But I'm also interested in learning more low-code tools like Bubble or Webflow to quickly prototype ideas without writing as much code from scratch. What has worked well for others?
    @emilygracethompson that’s very nice!! I’m still learning react but I’ve found this new love for Flutterflow. A low code app builder.