• Subscribe
  • Whats the best city/country in the world for startups to grow?

Michael Suer
    8 replies
    Looking forward for your comments :) Btw if you like to get simply in contact with like-minded business people in your city then I would love if you guys could test our new launched LetsNet App and help us growing a new Networking communtiy of people who like to network in person :)

Replies

Igor Lysenko
    I think this is a country that does not have such high taxes and business can be called profitable.
    Arz
    Idk, San Fransisco?
    In todays online world, it completely depends. You can register your business in a tax friendly state while living in a different state. Unless heavily restricted you can operate and grow equally anywhere if you’re an online business
    Neetibut Vasinondha
    Hi Michael - I’ve been building remotely from Bangkok for the past 3 years. The technology available to us all have blurred and removed traditional geographical boundaries by a phenomenal extent compared to just a decade ago. I’d love to be networking in person in SF and NYC but for many of us it is not practical. For that, my hope is for tech to continue removing boundaries and limitations to empower product builders and startups founder to thrive from anywhere in the world. That said, I think Bangkok could be considered an up and coming “best city” for startups to grow in Asia Pacific. There is a great entrepreneurial culture here and there are growing amount of local and international talents out here.
    Shajedul Karim
    hey mate, cool question about the best spots for startups. lots of options, really. it's not just about the place, but what you need. think funding, talent, market access. silicon valley's a classic, but pricey. berlin's cool for tech and creativity. bangalore's booming for tech startups. tel aviv's big on innovation. and, let’s not forget the local factor. sometimes, the best spot is where you're at. dig into what each city offers, align it with your startup's needs. about your app LestNets, sounds like a neat way to connect with local biz folks. if you're testing it out, maybe see how it works in these startup-friendly cities too.
    Esus 🛡️
    Great question! I like what @ixord said about taxes - I see some cities starting to do that. A notable one: https://kobestartup.com/ There's also a bunch of cities trying to recruit talent in the US: https://www.makemymove.com (Some are giving like free country club membership + 5-10k USD.)