When do you get your deepest focus work done - mornings or late nights?

Sarvpriy Arya
21 replies
I am experimenting with mornings. What about you?

Replies

Carlos Carter
Late nights for me. Quieter vibe, fewer distractions, and just feels like the world's on pause.
Xổ số Hay88
Late nights, because I concentrate better in the evening
Christopher Nguyen
Whenever I have coffee lol
Yannick
Late nights, when people sleep. Alone and focussed.
Uma Venugopal
late nights
João Nina Matos
Honestly, not sure– I like going out in evenings, but also work well. I think ultimately, you just have to get at working when you can, because as a Founder, sometimes you don't have the luxury of certain decisions. Adaptability is best, rather than clutching to "Oh I couldn't work yesterday because i only work in evenings, and I had a dinner meeting"
Anna Shults
Mornings definitely!
Kunal Mehta
As a cofounder, I've found that my deepest focus work happens during the early mornings. The peace and quiet at that time allow me to dive into tasks with clarity and creativity. However, everyone has their own productivity rhythms, and late nights might work wonders for you. Feel free to connect with me on Product Hunt; I'd love to continue this discussion and be there to support you when you have a launch. Let's stay connected!
Anatolii
Mornings. I'm a lark:)
Yevhen Melnychenko
Any time with coffee or late night
Italo Costa | System Developer
In the morning, after a peaceful night's sleep, have breakfast and do some exercise.
Suchai
When listening to Metalica songs. 🎸🎶
Arbaaz
Early mornings to early noon!
amanah alfian
morning, before we start our activities and the science proven said if our peak focus in the morning
Lois Rodriguez
I wake up with plenty of energy to do the task at hand. So Morning
Rok Bozic
Most focused & productive - morning till lunch, but I looove working late nights haha