• Subscribe
  • Which 2-in-1 laptops are best suited for graphic design, video editing, or other creative work?

Danielle Morris
    6 replies
    Hi everyone! I’m in the market for a new 2-in-1 laptop specifically for graphic design and video editing, and I’d love to hear your recommendations. Given the versatility of 2 in 1 laptop devices, I’m hoping to find something that balances power and portability without sacrificing performance. Here are a few things I’m looking for: Performance Specs: What specs should I prioritize for tasks like graphic design and video editing? (e.g., CPU, GPU, RAM) Display Quality: How important is the display resolution and color accuracy for creative work? Any specific models that excel in this area? Software Compatibility: Are there any 2-in-1 laptops that you’ve found particularly well-suited for popular design software like Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, or similar applications? Battery Life: What kind of battery life can I expect when performing demanding tasks like video editing on a 2-in-1? User Experiences: If you’ve used a 2-in-1 for creative work, what has been your experience? Any models you love or would recommend avoiding? I appreciate any insights or recommendations you can share! Thanks in advance for your help!

Replies

Benson Gao
    It seems like the MacBook Pro is the only one that fits your needs
    Chloe Annette Miller
    I've heard great things about the Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 for creative work. It has a large, high-res touchscreen, pen support, and beefy specs to handle intensive tasks. The HP Spectre x360 15 is another solid option with similar features. But yeah, the MacBook Pro is still the go-to for many designers and video editors. Ultimately depends on your specific needs and OS preference.
    Jana fana
    Most of time i use Alight motion for video editing
    Michael John
    For graphic design and video editing, you should prioritize a high-performance CPU, GPU, at least 16GB of RAM, and a display with accurate color reproduction (look for OLED screens). The Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 and Surface Book are great options for creative tasks. For more tech insights, feel free to explore Inshot Mod APK for useful tools and resources!
    Ava Marie Johnson
    I'd say the Microsoft Surface Book 3 is a solid 2-in-1 for creative work. Great performance, detachable screen, and supports pen input. The Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 is also worth checking out for its nice display and portability. But yeah, MacBook Pro is still the top dog for most designers/video editors if you want to stick with Apple.
    Emma Lily Sanders
    The XPS 15 2-in-1 looks promising for creative work with its high-res display and pen support. Any real-world experience with it for graphic design or video editing compared to the MacBook Pro?