• Subscribe
  • Which AI meeting assistant are you using to take notes/summaries?

Ashley from Shadow
    11 replies

Replies

Namrata Arya
    I’ve been trying otter.ai at the moment and it’s pretty good
    Ashley from Shadow
    @namrata_arya otter is great :) we’re also a fan of what they’ve accomplished
    Gabriel West
    There are many tools out there available. But ever since I started using Vitamin AI, taking notes/summaries during meeting has been a breeze. I just upload the recording of the meetings and Vitamin AI does a summary. I can also have a chat with it to ask specific points that have been discussed during the meeting.
    Ashley from Shadow
    @gabriel_west looks like something I need to check out! Thank you for the recommendation
    Cedric Mathias
    I use fathom as it is free and also easy to use.
    Ashley from Shadow
    @cedric_mathias freebies are the best! Check out shadow while it’s still free for a limited time 👀
    Raffaele Zarrelli
    Hi Ashley! I developed my own AI meeting assistant. During calls or meetings, I record the screen (with consent) and then upload the video. The AI processes the video and provides a summary of the notes. Hope this helps!
    Ashley from Shadow
    @raffaele_zarrelli Would love to support, what's it called?
    Raffaele Zarrelli
    @ashley_from_shadow Actually it doesn't have a name yet (the beauty of start-up lol), i'm waiting the permissions here on Product Hunt to submit mi project. I will keep you update ;) Thanks so much for the availability
    Gurkaran Singh
    I'm using an AI meeting assistant that's as sharp as a brand-new data science algorithm! It's like having a personal note-taking sidekick who never tires of summarizing all our tech-infused conversations.