• Subscribe
  • Which AI products are you paying for at the moment?

Yeshwanth Reddy K
    19 replies
    I'm paying for Claude. It gives me tremendous dev boost. Considering Stability AI API for a personal project.

Replies

Aayaz Gul
    I pay for an AI customer insights tool and one for reports. They help with data-driven decisions.
    Leo Henry
    ChatGPT is good, but it has issue that it does not provide persnolized comments that's why i have not subscribed to it
    Owen Stewart
    Notion AI is a very good platforms i pay for it
    Grace Phillips
    MidJourney for generating high-quality image for projects that's why i use it to add pictures and graphics to the video on my YouTube channel
    Oleg Tagobitsky
    Image Anonymization API
    Image Anonymization API
    ChatGPT. Also I was subscribed to MidJourney but now switched to ChatGPT for images generation. I still think that MidJourmey is much better for this task (image generation) but ChatGPT just seems good enough for me at the moment. Also tried Claude but from my point of view ChatGPT is better for texts writing/rewriting, etc/
    Hazel Mathew
    I am paying for an AI-based image editing tool. It’s amazing for quick, professional-looking edits.
    Lazar J
    I am currently paying for ChatGPT. It’s been really useful for brainstorming and drafting content.
    Phoebe Marshall
    I am currently paying for ChatGPT. It’s been really useful for brainstorming and drafting content.
    Rock Turner
    I have got a subscription to Writesonic. It’s been handy for generating various types of content quickly.
    Christina Young
    ChatGPT&Midjourney. ChatGPT is very useful for me to get any useful information from the internet. I'd like to say it is the great effect of Big Data technology. BTW, it can sometimes summarize it as I want. For Midjourney, of course, I paid it for its generated images, I can simply get the beautifully illustrated images without the ability to draw. Therefore, I use both of the services they provide.
    Léo Fournier
    i am now pay midjourney for sometime
    JK
    At the moment, I'm paying for @writemeai which helps streamline content creation with its AI-powered writing assistant. It’s great for generating quick drafts, blog posts, and marketing copy. Additionally, I'm using tools like Jasper and Grammarly for enhancing productivity and ensuring polished outputs across various projects.
    Juliia
    https://lenso.ai/ for reverse image search/face search - gives really good search results.
    Vishal Saugat
    You guys can try out https://chat.survo.co. Its multi model and free to start with
    Samuel Parker
    Jasper.ai / Claude / GPT-4 - those seem to be the main ones people are using and paying for. I'm personally using Claude for content refinement and tailoring things to my writing style. It's not free but I find the outputs noticeably better than ChatGPT, especially for personalizing content. Worth paying a bit for higher quality AI assistance IMO.
    Leo Sebastian Callahan
    I'm using Writesonic for blog post ideas and outlines, and then refining the content with Claude. Personality.ai is pretty fun too for generating character dialogue and interactions. Not totally sold on paying for ChatGPT yet since the free version works well enough for my needs at the moment.
    Michael Bennett
    I use GPT-4 via the Anthropic API for some personalized content generation and ChatGPT for general purpose writing. The personalization and quality from GPT-4 is noticeably better than 3.5 in my experience, although the cost is higher. Excited to see more competition emerging in this space to drive down prices!
    Emily Grace Thompson
    I'm paying for a ChatGPT Plus subscription to get faster responses and more reliability. But you're right, the lack of personalization and memory is a limitation. I've been checking out some other AI writing assistants like Jasper and Copy.ai that offer more customization options. They're a bit pricier but might be worth it for the extra features. Curious what others have found to be the best bang for your buck in terms of AI writing tools?
    Victoria Louise Turner
    I'm paying for access to Claude, GPT-4 and a few other large language models through Scale AI's Spellbook product. It's nice being able to compare outputs from different models. Claude in particular is great for more analytical and factual outputs compared to ChatGPT. The personalized outputs are a big plus. Pricey, but worth it for my use cases!