• Subscribe
  • Which AI tools are essential for a small business?

Ghulam Abbas
    15 replies

Replies

Maryna Kotenko
    ChatGPT first (mastering your prompts) Then depends on needs. As I’m in sales and marketing, so it’s: Byword Penfriend Clay GPTforSheets Phantombuster
    Yvik Ye
    ChatGPT I guess
    Kabir
    I would say most small businesses can do without paid LLM subscriptions like ChatGPT or Claude or Gemini Advanced. I think most small businesses will be find using pi.ai for general Q& A and text content generation.
    Alexandra Goss
    The ones that save money hiring a person in the short-term but make a great difference between "do nothing" vs "do ~something~" It can be a writing tool to begin with SEO or a coding assistant or maybe even a website builder - depends on their particular case
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    HubSpot. It offers AI-driven CRM, marketing automation, sales, and customer service, streamlining workflows and enhancing efficiency.
    Ritesh Jain
    React Native framework is based on a fixed codebase, which can develop apps for any platform, and these apps make Power Decker speed up to the maximum.
    IK
    For a small business, essential AI tools include customer relationship management (CRM) systems like HubSpot for streamlined client interactions, and accounting software like QuickBooks for efficient financial management. Both tools can significantly enhance productivity and operational efficiency.
    Pachi Parra
    We use chat GPT a lot, and sometimes Gemini to check the information
    Ali Haider Khan
    Now days there are lots of tool well but I use hash tag generator but its tiktok generator even you can find all over the world hash tag here, why hash tag most of the platefomrs improve marketing on the base of hash tags therefore I like this
    Eve from Veeroll.com
    For video marketing, consider using Veeroll.com. An AI video generator for your social media videos
    Gurkaran Singh
    AI tools like chatbots for customer service and data analytics for market insights are essential for small businesses to streamline operations and make data-driven decisions. It's like having a digital sidekick who never gets tired of crunching numbers or engaging with customers - a real game-changer!
    Ruhi Parveen
    Here are some essential AI Tools: Email Marketing: Mailchimp: Uses AI to optimize email campaigns and audience targeting. Constant Contact: Provides AI tools for email performance analysis. Content Creation: Canva: AI tools for graphic design and social media content. Copy.ai: Generates marketing copy and content ideas using AI. SEO Optimization: SEMrush: Uses AI to analyze SEO performance and provide optimization suggestions. Moz: Offers AI-driven tools for keyword research and site audits.
    George Hart
    For small businesses, key AI tools can help automate tasks, save time, and increase productivity. For example, based on my experience partnering with ascendixtech.com AI solutions can improve customer management through smart CRM systems, automate marketing and analyze data for accurate sales forecasting. These technologies can reduce mundane tasks while focusing on business growth and improving customer service.